Chapter ; That Message

* 2 Days Later *

Point Of View: Lulu's

I Was Getting Ready To Go To The Mall With Livy' And I Was Wearing This ( On The Side ). I Grabbed My iPhone And Went Downstairs. I Saw Lue And My Older Brother, Huey, He Just Gotted Back From My Grandmother's House. I Told Lue To Tell Mom That I Was Gone To The Mall With Livy' And I Walked Out. I Saw Olivia's Car And gotted In.

" Well, You Look Like Your About To Go To Church, Missy. " She Said Laughing, And Backing Up From My Driveway. We Talked Until We Gotted To The Mall, We Gotted Out And Walked Up To The Mall.

We Went To Forever 21, Jimmy Choos Store, And Etc. We Had A Total Of 12 Bags. We Gotted Back To Her Car And Putted Our Bags In Her Car In The Backseat And We Gotted In. As We Gotted To My House We Said Bye And I Grabbed My Bags And Mess And Walked Inside the House And Saw An Angry Mother.

" What's Wr -- " I Got Cut Off.

" Where Have You Been? " She Yelled. Making My Heart Skip a Bit In The Inside.

" I Was At The Mall With-With Livy', I Thought You Knew? " I Said.

" NO! I DIDN'T! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT AND NOT ASK ME!!? Huh! " She Said Getting Angier By The Time. Tears Started Rushing Down My face Onto The Cheeks.

" I-I-I Though-Thought That Lu-Lue T-Told Y-Y-You .. " I Saw Lue Smirking And Giggling At Me

" WELL YOU COULD--, " She Paused And Her Face Was Going Soft. " Im-Im So So Sorry B -- " She Got Cut Off

" I-I Hate You MOM! And I Hate You Too Lue! " I Screamed And Yelled. I Ranned Upstairs With My bags And Slammed The Door When I Gotted Inside My Room. I Locked it And Placed My Bags Beside My Closet.

I Tooked Off My Shoes And Fell Onto The Bed, Crying My Eyes Out Onto My Pillow. After 14 Minutes Of Crying, I Stopped. I Looked Over At My LapTop & And Thought That 2 Days Ago, I Was Reading Stories, How About I Can Make Some... Stories?

I Grabbed My Lapop & Logged Onto Wattpad. I Clicked On Create And Made a Story Called " Love Could Wait " Also Featuring Tyga And Nicki Minaj, Even Though They Dont Like Each Other.

* 4 Days Later *

POV: Still Lulu's

Since Four Days later, On My First Story, I Already Gotten 1,200 Reads, 324 Votes, And Already 4 People Shared My Story! I Had 394 Followers And One Of Them Was A Boy With An Afro In His Profile Picture.

Then I Looked Onto On The Top Of The Page And Saw That ' 1 ' Thing On My User Name. I Clicked On It And Looked Down At ' Inbox ' I Clicked onto it And I Had a Text From That... Afro Kid..