Finale Chapter ; Finally Meeting HIM.

POV; Lulu's.

* NEXT DAY *

Today, I Was SOOO Fucking Excited to FINALLY Meet Jacob Though. I Was Wearing This >> ( On the Side ). I Putted On Some Coco-butter Lotion On My Arms, Popped On Some LipGloss, And Putted on My Hazel Contacts. I Grabbed My iPhone and Went Downstairs. And Saw Mom Cooking Breakfeast.

'' Goodmorning sweeite, Care for some Breakfeast? '' Asked my Mother.

'' Nope, I'm Meeting someone, Save me some! '' I Yelled, As I was going into the Family Room, Grabbing my Car keys from the Couch.

'' OK! Have a nice time sweetie! '' Yelled my Mom, Whom was In The Kitchen. I Replied back an OK & And Lefted. I Gotted into my Car And Droved off to the Park.

I Gotted Out & And Went Up To a Bench.. 5 Minutes Later Had Past And Until, This Guy With a(n) Afro Came Siting Down, With Flowers, Chocolate, And Variety Of Candies and Cards.

'' Hi... '' He said.

'' Hi... '' I Said Back.

'' Do You Know a Girl Name Lulu? '' He asked. I Nodded Yes.

'' That's Me.... How do I Know You?? '' I Asked, Curiously.

'' LULU! It's ME! Jacob! '' He Yelled.

'' OMG! Is It REALLY You Jacob! '' I Yelled, Hugging Him.

He Hugged back And We both letted go.

'' Oh Gosh! I can't Belive that its... You Jacob! '' I Said, Again, Still EXCITED!

'' Yeah, It's Me! '' He Said; And then gotted down On 1 Knee and Held up a Little Box And Said...

'' Will You Be My Girlfriend? '' He asked. I Was Shocked ASF!

'' YESS!!!! I WILL! '' I Yelled, Didn't Know That People In The park was Watching Us and AWWing and OOHing. I Cried and Hugged Him..

'' I Love You, Jacob. '' I Said.

'' I Love You More Than The World, Lulu. '' He Said, Hugging Me Back..

And That Was ; ' ♥ My Wattpad Crush ♥ ' . !