Chapter ; Finally Officially Back on Wattpad.

POV: Lulu's

I was in my bedroom, With the music blasting in my ears, On my iPod. I was on wattpad talking in Jacob, Once again.

BigDaddyJay: I Understund!

Lulu_: Thanks!

BigDaddyJay: Yep. Hey, I'll Text You L8er?

Lulu_: K.

I logged off & Turned off my music. I Got Bored, AGAIN. I Blew a Rasberry And Gotted Up and Called Over James.

" Hello? " He Was Panting.

" Hey Babe, What's Happening? " I Asked.

" Ayo SHAWN! You Cant Be On The Phone! You Got 1 Minute! " Someone Said In The Background.

" Ok! Sorry Babe, but im at Practice. I'll Be Over Soon. '' He Said.

" K Babe, Love You! " I Said.

" Love You More! " He Hunged Up.

I Pressed End Call And Went Downstairs. I Saw Huey Playing On His iPhone.

" Sup' Hue'? " I Said, Going In The Kitchen To Get Me Some Kool-aid.

" Nun' " He Said Still Looking At His iPhone.

Then, Some girl Came Out From The Back of the House.

" Excuse Me, but Who Are You? " I Asked.

" Uh, im Huey's Girlfriend, And You Might be..? " She Said With Smartness. I Decided To smart Back.

" His Sister, Chick, Blood Comes First BOO. " I Said smirking. she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

" Hue', You better get this women '' I said, About to punch this bitch in The Face.

" Babe, Bella, stop Please... " He said.

" whatever, so Intro'. '' Bella said.

'' excuse me, but it might be best for you too intro' yoself'. '' I said.

" I'm Bella Romenzo. You? '' She said.

'' lu To the lu. '' I Said.

'' Lulu? '' she Asked.

" mhmm.. " I Said. Grabbing out a big cup. Pouring me some Kool-aid, putting back in the Kool-aid Jar back in the fridge'.

I Lefted And went into my room. I closed the door and locking it too.