Chapter ; Talk W/ Moma

POV: Continuing Lulu's

The Message Said:

BiqDaddyJay: Hi Lulu! I Love Your Story, And I Think It's Good! By The Way; I'm Jacob Perez. And I Think Your Story Is AMAZING!

I Smiled. That's Quite Nice! I Messaged Back:

LuLu_: Ha! Thanks! I Really Appreciate That!

I Logged off And Putted Down My Laptop. I Went To Take a Shower Before Dinner Starts So I Tooked a 3O Minute Hot Shower, And I Washed My Hair With Strawberry Scented Shampoo. After My Shower And Mess. I Pulled Out an Outfit For Dinner ( On The Side ), I Grabbed My iPhone And Went Downstairs. I Saw Dad, Mom, Lue, And Huey. I Sighed And Satted Beside Huey And In Frony of Dad. Mom Sighed & Said..

" Huey, Please The The Prayers. " She Said.

" Yes Ma'am, " He Held Is Head Down Low And Said. " Bow Your Heads Please, " Everyone Else Bowed Our Heads And Huey Cleared His Throat. " Father God In The Name Of Jesus, Please Let Us Bless This Food We're About To Eat And Bless The Others' Without Now Food, With Food. In The Name Of Jesus Amen. " We All Said Amen And Started Eating.

" So, How Is School, Lulu? " Had Said Trying To Started A Convo. I Replied Back An OK.

We All Stayed Quiet That Evening, We May Talk Here And There, But Not Other Than Else. Mom Said That Me And Her Have To ash The Dishes. The Rest Went Into The Family Room To Watch SOme Football! I Grabbed 2 Plates And Putted It Into The Sink...

" Im Really Sorry What Happend..Lu'! You Know That I -- " Gets Cut Off.

" Yeah, Whatever, You Can NOW Do The Dished Please? " I Walked Out Like a Boss, leaving My Mom There Shock And With her Mouth Open, Suprised Her REAL Good. Should I Apoligize?

" No, No Lulu, You Shouldnt Apoligize! She Gotted What She Suppose To Be Told, Let Her Be! " Said My Bad Conscience.

" Yes, Yes Lulu Hermandez, You SHOULD Apoligize! Let Her Explin The Fact Why She Did It! " Said My Right Conscience. I Thought For a Minute And Chose The Right One And Went Back into The Kitchen, I Saw My Mother Still Washing The Dishes, Looking Sad As Ever.

" Mom, Im Sorry, I Shouldve Letted you Explain First, Please Forgive Me? " I Asked Walking Up To Her.

She Sighed And Turned off The Water, She Dried her Hands On Her Apron And Came Up Too Me. " You've Chose The RIGHT Thing To Do And Yes, " She Paused And Sighed, Slightly Smiling. " Can I Explain Now Hun? " She Asked Siting Down And Pulling Out a Chair. I Nodded, And Went Over There. I Satted In The Chair Beside Mom & She Started Talking...

" Well Like I Was Saying; Yes, I DO Forgive You! You;re My Daughter And I'll ALWAYS Love You! " She Paused And Continued. " I mean I Was Very Angry And Also..., I Lost My.... " She Said And Continued. " Job, That Day, And I Was Very, Very Angry At The Thought! " She Had Tears In Her Eyes. " We Cant hardly Keep Up The Bills And Mess! Look Sweetie. " She Said Changing That Story Topic And Wiping Her Tears, SHe Held My hand And Said. " Look, Lue Is ALOT Of Trouble And I Dont Wont You Too Get A Hold Of Yourself About Lue! Just Dont Worry. '' She Said.

I Hugged Her And Kissed her a Goodnight. I Said Goodnight Everyone All Except Lue. I Went Upstairs, Washed My Face, Arm Pits, And Also My Women-Hood. I Putted On My Pj's And Went To Sleep.