Chapter ; IFHY But I Love You! | Part 2

POV: Still Lulu's

Olivia Decided That She Wanted Too Visit My Grandma, Retha's House. I Sighed Deeply And Said Ok In a Irrited Voice.

" THANKS GIRL! Lets Goo! " She Said Widly =, I Chuckled At her " Random/Silly " Moments Though! We Gotted In Her Car And Rode On Her Streets. I Saw kids Playing In The Playground By Grandma's House And Grown-Ups Were Talks And Smoking.

We Knocked On Her Door And Huey Opened It. And Oh, By The Way, Huey Likes -- Scratch That, He LOVES Her. He Eyed Her Up And Down While Smirking And Bting Lips. I Pushed Him out The Way And Walked In.

I Saw Lue. She Was Watching TV. Then, Grandma Came Out! I Squealed And Hugged Her. We Letted Go of Each Other And Smiled. Just Then, Olivia And Huey Came In. Livy' Greeted Grandma.

" God, Yall Had Grown So fast!! " She Said Smiling And Was Wiping a Fake Tear. We All Laughed At Her All Except For Lue. I Shooked My Head At Her And &&' Turned Back Around.

" Can We Talk, Lulu? " Said Lue. I Shrugged And Followed Her Outside. She Said..

" Look, Im Sorry, I Just Forgotted! " She Pasued A Second And Then Continued. " You Can NOT Be Mad At Someone For A(n) Long TIME! Please Just forgive Me; And It'll Be Over With And Done With! " She Said Tears Rolling Down Her Cheeks onto her Shirt. I Hugged Her And Patted Her On Her Back.

" Shhh Shh... It's OK And I DO Forgive YOU " I Said Smiling, As SHe Lifted Her Head Up And Wiped Away Her Tears!

" Thanks! For Being There For ME " Lue.

" I Fucking Hate You; But I Love You! " I Smiled & She Giggled. We Both We Back Inside G-Ma's House And Chilled With The Rest Of The People!