Chapter ; IFHY But I Love You! | Part 1 ( Short Chapter )

Point Of View: Lulu's

* Next Day *

I Gotted Up By My Mother Waking Me Up. She Said I Have 30 More Minutes To Get Ready. I Gotted Up out My Bed When My Mom had Lefted. After My Morning Hygien; I Brushed My Teeth. I Walked out With My Towl Around My Waist. I Putted On Some Deoderant And Coco Butter On. I Scanned Over My Closet To Pick Out An Outfit. I Picked out This ( On The Side ), I Grabbed My Bookbag Out From Under My Bed. I Grabbed iPhone And Went Downstairs.

" Morning Dear, Care For Any Breakfest? " She Asked Maing Heself a(n) Plate. I Said No And Bye To All Of Them Except For Lue. I Walked out And Metted Livy' Ast The Bus-Stop. We Greeted Each Other And Waited Fror The Bus To Come !

After 10 Minutes Later; The Bus Had Camed. We Gotted In And Was off Too School. We All Gotted Out And Went Insde The School. I Told Olvia That I Would See Her In The PM & And Walked Too My locker. I Grabbed My Books' I Need And Headed Too Class.

( Skipping To Afternoon )

POV: Still Lulu's

As Me And Livy' Walked Too School; I Had An Text Message.

Text Read:

' Hello Dear, Me And Your Father Isnt Gong To Be @ Home, Your Brother And Sister Is @ Yalls G-Ma's House; You have The WHOLE House To Yourself! -LucyHermandez♥

I Putted My iPhone Back Inside Of My Back-Pocket.I Asked Olvia If She Could Stay The night, She Asked her mother And Said Yes. We Squealed & Ranned Inside My House. I Locked The Front Door, We Dropped Our Bgas, And Went Upstairs In My Bedroom. I Locked that Door AndWe Talked.