22. Mending Relations

October 25th, Monday. 22 more days to go.

Harry's POV

Mom was leaving today with Alejandro for her home back in Alaska. They were leaving at around 12:30pm so I couldn't be there to see them off because of school. For the first time I was really thankful for school. After the 'talk' I had with mom on Friday, I decided to take no shit from her. Our relationship could never be as strong as it was with Gemma and her.

"How was your weekend?" Disha asked me when I was taking some books from my locker. "Romantic." I replied because it indeed was, romantic. On Saturday morning, right after Zayn left, Gregory came. He wanted to take me to this fair and it was awesome. We went to a couple of stores, got some stuff and played some games. We got our future read by an old woman who said I had chances of marrying a rich douche.

I may have thought of Zayn when she said that.

Then we had lunch in a little restaurant where his sister, Rachel, had recommended. He kissed me at the end of our date and said he'd call soon. He did call me at about the afternoon on Sunday and we went to a wedding. It was a themed wedding 'high school' and everybody was dressed casually. We got free food and took a picture with the bride. She was dressed as a cheerleader and she told us our attire was on point. It was amazing.

"Whoa. Marry him!" Disha said when I finished telling her about everything that had happened. I couldn't help but chuckle at that. "You don't say. I just don't feel... The thing. You know?" I told her when I saw him walk through the hall. He was with Liam today, talking and laughing. He didn't see me as he walked past us through the crowded hallway.

"Oh yeah, that's why you don't feel a thing." Disha said when she noticed Zayn walk away. I glared at her before grinning. "Have you seen your beloved Louis?" I asked her.

"No. I have to go." She said and walked away. I just sighed. I closed my locker and headed towards my first class. English literature.

"Styles, wait up!" I heard someone call for me when I was about to open the door to the English class. I stopped and turned around to see Sam running towards me. "You seen Disha?" He asked. I just shook my head. Wouldn't want this dick to mess with her after the Louis drama.

"If you do... Tell her that I agree to her conditions. Yeah?" The bell rang as he finished telling me that. I just nodded slowly and opened the door to the class. What did he mean?

I grabbed a seat in the middle and sighed. I flashed a smile to our pretty teacher, Mrs. Clover who's always nice to people. And she's actually funny. Her wife stars in TV shows. As the class room starts to fill up, I notice the girl sat beside me. It was Marlo.

She went back to her brown locks. She was wearing a pair of glasses and she looked really tired. She fumbled with the pages of her book before looking at me. "Hey." She said with a small smile. "Hey." I said back.

"Can you..." She handed me a folded piece of paper. "Hand this over to Zayn and please not read it?" She gave me puppy eyes. I just nodded when Mrs. Clover told us to take our notebooks out.

The whole lecture I observed Marlo. She seemed really different. Good thing she got rid of that blond hair. She listened to the teacher and took down important quotes and asked me for help sometimes. She seemed so different, it crept me out.

When the bell rang, she told me to give Zayn the note and thanked me with a bright smile. My next class was Chemistry. I sat down in the back and noticed Marlo in the front. When Zayn came into the class, he glanced at her with wide eyes but she asked Jane, a geek who's actually very pretty, to sit with her.