41. Before

November 14th, Sunday. 2 more days to go.

Zayn's POV

"You have the most ridiculous ideas." I said. "I can't believe you're suggesting me....
that."

Niall rolled his eyes at me. We were slowly moving at the swing that he had on his porch. I met him today in the afternoon since he was free, my first option was Liam for the talk I wanted to have but he went over to a soccer practice that he had with the rest of the team. They asked me if I wanted to come, but I had other important things to do. Niall didn't go because he was bored. At this point I'd consider kicking him out of the team.

"Yes, roleplaying is the best thing ever." He said with a smile as Katy Perry's 'Hummingbird Heartbeat' was playing on his laptop. "I had this one time thing with this girl, I met her at my cousin's party. She pretended to be a student and I was the super hot English teacher." He smiled like a fool as he said that. Probably imagining all of that.

"Obviously not student teacher one. I know it's with Harry so it'll be fine but... No." I said while I fished my phone out of my jeans' pocket and searched a bit. "How about you tell me about Liam's crush to make this silence less awkward?" I asked.

Niall nodded as he sighed. "You might freak out on this." He said. "Liam has a crush on Louis."

Honestly speaking, I was done. Marlo cheats on me with Louis, Disha who is a good friend of mine had been crushing on him for three years and now my best friend is secretly crushing on him. What the hell did they see in Louis? I had to ask him what kind of black magic he used on himself.

"What? Why Louis?" I asked. "Why does everybody want to break all the good relationships? Louis and Disha are so happy. I need to talk with Liam. I can't believe he likes Louis." I had made up my mind to talk to him tomorrow because tomorrow was the last day Harry would have with Gemma before she left so he wouldn't want to see me.

"Yeah, I know." Niall said with a smile. "But Liam is highly unpredictable. Do you think Liam would top if he was in a relationship with you?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me with a smirk.

"How are you straight?" I muttered as I scrolled through the suggestions. People were into crazy shit. I liked a couple of them. Marlo used to say all of this roleplaying was for desperate losers. Well, that really didn't matter now. "And by the way, no. I don't like to think of myself as a bottom."

"Really?" Niall said as he stared into space. "You do know Harry is gigantic in front of you. So is Liam. But Harry is big."

"Oh he is." I whispered to myself. I hadn't really thought about this before. Maybe I could try it for once but it seemed weird to me. I was used to be the one who holds people, because I was the man. But it would be nice to be the one who is being held.

"Good, have you thought about what you would do tonight when Harry comes over to your house?" Niall asked me. "Yes. I need to make sure everything I have with him is perfectly fine for now because tomorrow is doom day for me." I replied.

Tomorrow, since Harry would be busy with Gemma, Disha decided that I should tell my mother about the Marlo situation.

Third Person's POV

Harry sat beside Gemma as she talked about how everybody completely adored Jace. He had heard this story about a thousand times now, but as she held the little puppy and fed him treats, he would listen again with the same interest. He hasn't told her yet about Marlo being pregnant.

He doesn't know how he's supposed to tell her without freaking out. Louis was thankfully going to be by his side tomorrow when he tells her. And she was leaving in two days. She canceled her plans to Alaska, and took her plane ticket to London since she already met mother.