BajanSorcerer

Ship:
Bajancanadian (Mitch) x Setosorcerer (Seto)

+=+=+=+=+

Seto P.O.V

It's been a few years...

It's his fault that my life are like this, a living hell...

No more...

My plan is finely ready...

He will regret kicking me out...

I'm coming for you Mitch...

Mitch's P.O.V

Today I was meeting with the entire pack.

I couldn't wait!

Rob, Preston, Jerome and I are at the airport, waiting for the Vikklan duo.

"Hey guys!" An Australian voice was heard throughout the airport, all of us jumped to the direction of the voice.

After a few seconds we all were part of a group hug. After the greeting we all got lunch and left the airport to go home.

#Time skip couse I HATE cars#

After we all got home, and settled, we all were exhausted completely. So we bid our goodnights and went to bed.

As I was about to fall asleep, I saw from the corner of my eye, a shadow move... as I looked I saw it was a person. I screamed. The person was straddled, he came up to me to knock me out, I saw for a split second that it was... Everything gone back...

Mr. Woofless P.O.V

After I bid goodnight to all the members of the pack, I went to bed, and was out like light.

I slept for 5 minutes at max before I heard a scream coming frome Mitch's room.

As expected, I ran over to there as fast as I could.

My guest bedroom was the closest to Mitch's room, so I got there first.

What I saw completely shocked me, it was an unconscious Mitch on a stranger's shoulder, I couldn't see the stranger's face because of the shadows.

As soon as he saw me, he somehow teleported away.

The others got here a second after he left, and frantically asked me what happened. I told them what I know.

Mitch P.O.V

I woke up chained to a bed, with my head herting from where he hit me...

As soon as I recovered enough fron my daze I realised I am naked...

"So, you're finally awake." I heard from the side of the bed, "are you ready?"

"For what?" My words were slightly slurred from sleep daze. "For my revenge." He said, "Though I don't care if you are, I've waited long enough." And with that he got on the bed.

"What are you gonna do, Seto?" I said trying to keep my voice at level.

"Initiating my revenge on you," he said while getting closer, "after all, you ruined my life."

By now, it was really hard for me to remain calm. I was terrified from what he was about to do.

Then, in a sudden movement, he climbed on top of me and started to kiss me. I was not expecting that, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it... I must say, I had a bit of a crush on Seto, so I kissed him back.

He stopped kissing me, and moved to suck my neck, drawing moans out.

After he left a few hickyies, he sat up and said "There, I marked you as mine. I must say, I didn't expect you to react this way... I thought you would fight me more, I'm not complaining, but I still need to make you suffer, as my revenge." And with that, he entered me. It hurt like hell... I opened my mouth to scream in pain, but nothing came out, I felt tears streaming down my face, and he licked them of.

After awhile of merciless pounding by him, the pain started to subside, and convert into pleasure.

Some time later I came on both of our chests, and a few thrusts later he came deep inside of me.

I was exhausted. I curled into his chest and passed out.

#Time skip to the Mitch awakening#

As I was satrting to wake up, I heard voices around me.

When I opened my eyes I saw that I was in the living room at home, and the members of the pack around me.

"Are you okay?" "Where did he take you?" "What did he do to you?"... I was bombed with questions...

After awhile of me getting a headache, Lachlan stop everyone and explained, "as soon as Rob told us you were kidnapped, we ran outside to look for you, we searched for hours and when we returned we saw you passed out next to the door, what happened?"

After a minute of silence where everyone was staring at me for some answers I spoke up, "I'm going to get Aspirin, my head is killing me..." As soon as I started to walk, I realized what after effect my experience left me with for a while...

I was limping...

+=+=+=+=+

I hope you enjoyed my first story ever!

Please review and leave suggestions if you want more, I will warn you that I won't do all of the suggestions, you can also ask for a second part, which I might do on my own...

Love you peeps,
Porolady.