Why no updates? - explanation

Hey guys, I know it's been a long time since I updated, and I do feel guilty about not updating, there are a few reasons on why.

First reason is that I enter the finals season. So I have lots of homework and studies to do. And when I say lots, that means that in the poor excuse of a holiday vacation with the duration of a week, I got 4 big... I believe they called assays, but English is not my first language so I don't know.

Second reason is that I'm preparing for the army. No I don't want to, and I HATE war, but in my country you have to. So I don't wanna get assigned to a stupid part. (I'm not training physically... It's not the direction I wanna go...)

Third excuse is that I've been lazy... and all of my free time goes to either playing video games, watching YouTube, or sometimes reading fanfics rather then writing them...

Forth reason is the last and the one that might get you mad... I've found a new fandom.... so the pic up top is Stumpy, the mascot of my currently fave YouTube channel Stumpt. (It's an awsome YouTube channel, you should check it out.) And besides stupt I sometimes watch the channel' Gameaholycs anonymus' or 'buzzfeed try guys'.

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, and I hope you understand... (and I hope some of you will write a 'prick' fanfic (stumpt Price x Rick)

Love ya peeps,
Porolady.