I'm not ready.

So guys, some of you know that I will join the army in about two-three years.

It's not my choice, in my country we have to.

The reason for that is pretty simple, yet sad.

You guys heard about the Muslim terrorists, right?

While youre terrorism attacks started not to long ago, ours were since the country was born.

We have the army to protect civilians from terrorists, and from the country's around us, who most want us dead.

So anyway, soon I will be leaving to a week long summer camp that teaches us how things go in the army, and the basic stuff in there.

The camp is a must go to, it's basically a school trip in summer. Yes, the school takes us there.

So one of the good things in going there is that in the plans for us there, we will be learning to use guns. Not fake one, real ones, and we will train at using them. Yes, soon I will know how to handle a gun.

So today my father took me to get a doctor's note that will allow me to take part of the activities, and such. The army won't let you without it.

Because we went out, my father took me to buy some other things towards the trip, and to have fun with him.

I ended up falling in love with a shirt, and my father got me that shirt.

The shirt is the one I posted on here, the picture is me wearing the shirt.

Anyway, I am leaving for the camp next Sunday, which means 6 days from now.. I don't wanna go!

Guys, I'm close to crying! Plz give me a hug... ;-;

Love ya peeps,
Porolady.