Brotatolox

I don't know, the idea came to me randomly...

Well enjoy!

Ship:
MunchingBrotato (Tyler) x deadlox (Ty)

+=+=+=+=+

Brotato P.O.V

I was sitting in a park with kyle and steve talking about some random shit (I normally don't swear, but I realized tyler would probably say that...) when we heard yelling.

We all looked at the area where the yelling came from and we saw Adam dragging Ty towards us.

When the got to us, Adam forcefully took my hand and started dragging me as well while yelling "DOUBLE THE TYLER, DOUBLE THE FUN!" on repeat.

He was dragging us for awhile, until we got to a random isolated building.

Inside the building was a weird metal box, it was open and inside were a bed and a table, it wasn't too small, there was still room for at least 5 people to stand inside and 8 if some were sitting.

While I was mentally analyzing the metal box, Adam snapped me out of my daze by throwing me inside, he immediately thrown Ty in after me and locked the door while yelling "HAVE FUN, AND MAKE SURE AT LEAST ONE OF YOU CAN'T WALK!"

I furiously blushed at that and at the fact that Ty landed on top of me... You see, lately I had developed a small crush on Ty...

"WE'RE NOT GONNA HAVE SEX IN HERE ADAM!" As Ty yelled that I felt a pang of disappointment, I knew there was no way thet he'd returned my feelings for him but that didn't stop me from getting hurt.

"You're not getting out until you do." Wow. I thought, that wasn't a demand, that was a statement...

At that Ty looked at me in the eye and said "Looks like we don't have a choice in the matter..." And with that he kissed me, of course I couldn't help but kiss back, after all my crush was kissing me.

After we came up for air, he confessed he had feelings for me for a while now, and said that it was okay to hate him after the ordeal but he asked me if I could just pretend for the time being... I confessed back, I could tell he was shocked, The happy kind of shock, like the one people describe they get on a surprise birthday partys.

After that we started making out, Ty doesn't look like that but he is way more dominant than you would think... My tongue didn't stand a chance at beating his...

We started to strip each other.

Once we were both in only our boxers we stoped to look at each other.

Adam P.O.V

Damn, that's hot! I thought as I looked at the screen that showed the inside of the metal box through a hidden camera.

Currently they were both in there boxers looking at each other.

Ty was on top. pining Tyler to the bed while hovering above him. Tyler had a series of love-bite marks on his neck and shoulders.

I'm so keeping the recording... (free copy of the recording to any fangirl who wants!)

Tyler P.O.V

Ty broke the eye contact to get the lube we found earlier in the table drawer.

As he came back, he striped me from my boxers and command me to get on all fours. I did as he asked and felt his, now lubed up finger get in my hole.

When he finished prepping me he turned me so that I was facing him and set me up.

He set down on the edge of the bed and pulled me in for a kiss while slipping in, it hurt really bad, I let some tears slid down from my eye and he kissed the away.

We sat there for awhile, me still on his lap and him still in me...

When I was ready, I started bouncing on his lap, riding him.

He started thrusting with my every bounce. I gess he decided it wanted more control cuz then without warning he pushed me on to the bed and started thrusting violently.

Suddenly he hit something inside me that made me see stars and scream his name... (my auto correct made it instead of see stars to see steak... lmao...)

It want on for a while, him hitting the spot again and again, and me screaming his name at the top of my lungs.

I felt the need to come, "TY! I'M CLOSE!" he kissed me and said "go ahead, love." And with that I released all over both of our stomachs, after a few more thrusts, I felt him come deep inside me.

"I love you Ty..." I whispered, and curled up to his chest with the last of my strength. "I love you to Tyler." I heard as I fell victim to exhaustion, not before I heard the door open and Adam's voice yelling, "DOUBLE THE TYLER, DOUBLE THE FUN!"

+=+=+=+=+

Hope you all enjoyed this one shot, and comment suggestions for some new ships you want me to do, and tell me if you want a second part!

Love you peeps,
Porolady.