The pack - part two

Sorry for taking so long...

Here we go!

+=+=+=+=+

Mitch P.O.V

We all started to panic as they called us.

Soon Vikk calmed down enough to tell them to start without us because we are working on something important.

~brought Zilian from League of Legends couse we need time skip~

As we came down the stairs each of us wearing one of the other three's shirt, seeing as we can't really wear pants or underwear because the skin around the tail is still hurts, we thought obout the plan.

It wasn't something too fancy, it was just let them see us.

Preston opted to go first, the shirt he was wearing was Jerome's 'Power moves only' shirt.

Then it was Vikk, who is wearing one of Rob's plane blue shirts.

And then me, in one of Lachlan's shirts, seeing as he was tall, yet a very thin person, I was the only one that could get in the shirt because I am thin enough.

The shirts got to the other two to the mid thigh, though Lachlan's shirt got to the back of my knees.

When we got downstairs...

Well let's just say it ended up with three nosebleeds, and with us being dragged to one of the bedrooms.

Corrently, I am in a heated make out session with Vikk while sill wearing Lachlan's shirt and having Rob pounding into me.

Vikk left my mouth to suck on my neck.

"Are you willing to be double penetrated Mitchy?" He whispered in my ear, to which I responded to with a small nod.

(Again with the farts?! Come on brain, think in English! This is a hot scene, ignore the fact that nod means fart in your first language! Sorry guys... I'm on the floor laughing in the middle of a hot scene... ;-;)

As Vikk slowly entered my hole, which was already stretched beyond believe by Rob monstrosity, all I felt was pain.

I looked to the side to see Preston and Jerome doing 69 while Lachlan pounding into Preston.

Vikk entered me fully, and we sat there for a little while for me to adjust, me with my head buried in Vikk's neck, and Rob and Vikk hugging each other with me in between them.

I nodded my head slightly for them to start to move.

After a little while all I felt was pleasure, as they were thrusting in full speed into my greedy ass.

After a while of pleasure, all of us came.

We were all exhausted after the fun we had, so we all squished together on the bed.

Preston and Vikk hugging me from both sides, all of our tails in a braid, and the other three spooning us... or each other... or what ever... let me sleep...

~How about we bring Ekko this time... League, why do you have TWO characters that control time?!~

We all sat in the living room, my tail swishing in annoyance seeing as I can't walk on my own.

The guys was laughing at my child like behavior.

God, I love these people.

+=+=+=+=+

Sorry it's kinda bad...

I just woke up...

I need more suggestions guys, Help!

Love ya peeps,
Porolady.