Laura's Bit Too Drunk

28 reads ;). Hopefully I could get it up to 1000 one day! (I wish but it would be seriously nice) but thanks for reading and keep voting! In this one, if you think its too full on for them, sorry :L but it has to be done!

___________________________________________________________________

Laura's P.O.V

-PARTY,BAR THEN DANCE FLOOR-

Ross: So, what drink can I get you? :)

Me and Ross sat over at the bar. I was feeling in a very good mood.

Laura: Vodka tonic please.

Ross: You sure? You'd get drunk easily you know?

I smirked at him. I felt so drunk already and I don't even know why I smirked..

Laura: Maybe I want too?;)

He smirked back then turned back to the bartender.

Ross: Well alright then! ;) *to the bartender* A vodka tonic for me and one for the lady please!

He smiled at me whilst the bartender got our drinks. Ross paid him as I went to sit down on the table nearby. He shortly followed..but Raini and Calum were no where to be seen.

Ross: I wonder where Raini and Calum are?

Laura: No idea! Probably making out somwhere,haha!

Ross: Haha, I doubt it though! We would have been able to hear Raini's screams!

We laughed heartily (belly laughed) as we drank through our straws.

Laura: Calum's ginger locks flying everywhere haha!

Ross: Hahaa!

Laura: H...aahhh :) *sighing happily*

Ross: So Laura...Sorry to ruin the mood, but I kinda' need to talk to you about something..it's important.

Laura: Sure Ross! What is it, huh? Need girl advice? *laughing*

Ross: Haha..see that's the thing, I wanted to tell you that I really like y...

Just as he spoke, my new awesome favourite song blasted. Everyone got up and ran to the dance floor. I tugged Ross's arm.

Laura: Ooh Ross! It's my new favourite song! Let's go! *tugging*

Ross: W-wait Laura, you didn't let me finish what I was gonna' say!

Laura: Just tell me later Ross! Let's go dance! :D

Ross: Well, okay then!:/

We got up and made our way to the dance floor. I was kinda' feeling tipsy anyway since I'd had some wine earlier with Raini, which was why we were late as well as getting ready. I was dancing more than Ross.

Laura: Wooo! Come on Ross, dance more!

Ross: I'll look like a total girl!:/

That WASN'T like Ross! He loved dancing!! :/

Laura: Who cares?! :D Every other guy does! ..

He stopped and pulled my arm. He looked suspicious and shocked.

Ross: Are you..are you drunk already?!

Laura: Pfftt maybe! It's a party! Liven up! :D

He stared for a moment..then grinned.

Ross: Let's do this baby!

Laura: Woo!

I squealed as we both started dancing. I had a feeling that tonight was gonna' end shockingly..

ROSS'S P.O.V

(PARTY,ALONE SOMEWHERE)

The song finished. Everyone cheered whilst we went to get more drinks. After downing them, we walked somewhere alone. Man, I felt so drunk I didn't even care anymore...

Ross: Hahaha! That was freakin' awesome!

Laura: I know right, did you see that guy fall over head first into the pool?!:D

We'd walked somewhere random when the song finished. We felt so drunk that we could barely walk. She held onto me for support. We were soon down near the side of the house alone.

Ross: You feeling ok?!

Laura: Haha! Yeah, I'm totally great, you?!

Ross: Yeah! Listen about earlier..

Laura: What about it!:)

She grinned and pressed me up against the wall. It felt...good. I didn't want to ruin this. I knew she was drunk but I got the feeling she was coming onto me.

Ross: Ahh..doesn't matter actually..

Laura: Okay!

She pressed against me tightly and ran her fingers down my chest and then face.

Ross: You uh..alright there?

She bit her lip. I wrapped my arms around her.

Laura: Uh huh.. ;)

Ross: Is your uh..cheek still stinging?

Laura: Yeah...yeah it is. It's like really hurting..

She wrapped her hands around my neck. I wasn't as drunk as her but I felt like it.

Ross: Will this make it any better?

I slowly moved in and kissed her cheek. She pulled away.

Ross: I'm uh..so..

I didn't get chance to answer. She kissed my lips. I carried on kissing her. Even though she was drunk, this was perfect!!!

Laura: *clears throat* Well ;)

Ross: That was nice, huh? ;)

She kissed me again, grabbing my hair. I tightened my grip on her.

She then said something which completely shocked me.

Laura: You wanna hit the bedroom? ;)

I stood there in shock. She was trying to run her hands lower down. I held her hands.

Ross: Laura! We're 17! And you're drunk!

Laura: Oh so what?;)

Ross: I can't Laura! We're friends! What if something bad happened, what if..

Laura: Shhh *puts finger over his mouth* I love you.