Sweethearts

Woo! 81 :D haha ;) thanks people, your awesome :D okay, so next chapter! Quite cute actually;) it reminds me of Glamour Kitty off A&A (Carrie) so just think of her looking like that;) Heres the chapter!

___________________________________________________________________

Calum's P.O.V

-CONTINUATION-

Carrie: Well I did see him earlier walking out, but I think he's left now.

Damn it! Ross and me were supposed to get a ride together!!

Calum: Damn..He was supposed to be booking me a ride home.

Carrie: You could get a lift with me if you'd like? :)

I stared at her. She had auburn long hair, tiny faded freckles, dimples and a really gorgeous face. She was like so pretty! I smiled.

Calum: You'd do that for me?

Carrie: Sure! :)

Calum: Thanks Carrie!:) Oh and back to the Ross thing..

We were upstairs by now. I stood in front of her.

Calum: Did he leave with a girl?

Carrie: Nope! He was alone. He kinda' looked like he'd been crying.

Calum: Seriously? Oh man, I better find Laura..

I went to walk off but she gently tugged my arm.

Carrie: Wait! Is this Laura..your girlfriend? :(

She genuinely looked sad. I came closer and whispered.

Calum(whispering): If I tell you something, you do NOT tell anyone and its like between us

classified okay?

Carrie(whispering): Okay!

Calum(whispering): She's not my girlfriend, she's Ross's crush and co worker on Austin and Ally.

Carrie(whispering): Oh my god!!! Now I know why they are both familiar!

I put my finger over her mouth.

Calum: Shhh! I better go find her now, to see whats happened, ok?:)

Carrie: Wait! Will you be back for the ride home?

Calum: Sure!:)

We both smiled as I walked away. She was the first girl that ever actually..took interest in me :-).

LAURA'S P.O.V

-LAST CHAPTER AT THE PARTY,AROUND THE HOUSE-

Laura(text): Im sorry... X - To "Ross xx"

I slammed my phone onto the bed. I'd just finished crying when I heard a knock at the door.

Laura: Who is it?

Calum: Laura, its me Calum.

Laura: Oh, come in.

I turned around, sniffed and wiped my eyes when he walked in.

Calum: Are you okay?

Laura: Uh, apart from hangover, I'm good, you?

Of course I was lying. Behind Calum, there was a smaller girl, around my height stood behind him. I directed my eyes to show Calum what to look at.

Calum: Yeah, just really tired. Hey, have you seen *turns around* Oh hey Carrie, what are you doing here?

Carrie: Sorry, I just got a text from my daddy, he's coming to pick us up in 10 minutes.

Calum: Oh cool.

He turned back around and smiled. I was sorta pissed off. That meant me and Raini had to find our way home alone.

Laura: Aren't you gonna' introduce me to your friend, Calum? *fake smiling*

Calum: Oh sorry. Carrie, this is Laura who I was telling you about, Laura, this is Carrie.

Carrie: Hi! :)

Laura: Hey :). Calum, what was you gonna' say before?

I asked him whilst I gathered all my stuff like my purse and everything inside up.

Calum: Oh yeah, have you seen Ross? Or at least what happened to him?

I gulped trying to hide the tears.

Laura: I don't know what your talking about?

Carrie: *stands in front of Calum* Yeah, it's just that I saw him earlier walk out crying and Calum thought..

Calum: *continuing Carrie's sentence* I thought you guys had had a fight or somethin?

Laura: No. I wasn't with him last night.

Calum: Oh right, me and Raini kinda' wondered where you were..

Laura: Oh. But speaking of Raini, I really should get going.

I tried to walk out but Carrie blocked me for some reason.

Carrie: Why? Why do you have to go?

Laura: Because Ross was supposed to be giving me a ride home but since he's left and Calum's going with you, me and Raini will have to walk, I guess.

I looked down and she let me walk out. I reached the end of the hall before she shouted after me.

Carrie: Wait! Laura! *running up to Laura*

Laura: What? Did I forget somethin?

Carrie: No uh, you didn't. Look, you and your friend can hitch a ride with me and Calum.

Laura: Are you sure? It's not a problem to walk home..

Carrie: No, I insist. I'm sure we can drop you guys off along the way.

Calum: *behind Carrie* Thanks Carrie, that means a lot :)

Laura: Yeah, it does..I'll go get Raini.

I walked downstairs to get Raini. I looked behind me and saw Calum and Carrie laughing. I felt jealous. Not like that, but because they looked like they were falling in love..my love life was crumbling. I sighed and walked into the room.

Raini: L-laura?

Laura: *turns around* Oh hey Raini, come on lets go!

I tugged her along. She was still half asleep cuddling an elmo for some reason? Nevermind.