Ross Vs Riker

Sorry I haven't updated, been catching up with all my GCSE work (n) but hope you enjoy. Its brother vs brother, Lynch vs Lynch and oh...Ross vs Riker ;)
___________________________________________________________________

Laura's P.O.V

-In The Lynch House-

I shut my phone and walked back into the room. Rydel was now sat on one of the single chairs and Ratliff and Rocky had disapeared somewhere. Ross turned his head around.

Ross: Hey, was you ok in there?

Laura: Uh-huh. *smiles*

Ross smiled and turned back around. As I walked further towards the sofa, I noticed two sets of blonde hair on each side but an empty seat in the middle which I assumed was for me. I groaned as I sat down.

Riker: What's up?

Laura: Huh? *confused*

Riker: *laughing it off a little* You sounded like you were groaning.

Laura: Oh, nah, I'm cool.

He smiled again before we all focused on the tv. The awkward silence was horrible. And not to mention the fact my stomache was hurting. Ross cleared his throat.

Ross: So...what do you want for dinner Laura? We've got a lotta' stuff in so...

He was talking to me about food? What the hell...

Laura: Um, I'm not sure...ouch.

I grabbed my stomache in pain. They both reached out to help me. Both as in Ross and Riker. Rydel smirked a little.

Ross&Riker: You okay?

I rolled my eyes.

Laura: I'm fine. *grunting*

Rydel: Laura, do you wanna come upstairs to my room?

I looked oddly at her. She raised her eyebrows and I knew what she meant.

Laura: Yeah! Sure!

I got up and walked off with Rydel. We got about as far as the stairs until Stormie shouted-

Stormie: Kids, your dinner!

I looked at Rydel. She put her hand on my shoulder.

Rydel: It's ok. Don't mind the guys. I'll be here for you.

I smiled and walked back with her, she was so nice to me! We all went and sat at the table. It went - Rocky,Ratliff,Rydel,Me,Ross,Riker. She'd cooked us lasagne.

Ratliff: Mmm, thats delish Stormie.

Stormie: I know right? You kids better eat up, you have that music video tomorrow.

I looked at Ross.

Laura: What video? You didn't tell me? *half smiling*

Ross: Oh yeah, sorry, it's our video for Pass Me By.

Laura: Oh, cool. Where are you guys filming?

Ross opened his mouth but Riker got in there before him.

Riker: I think it's in creeks,lakes and mountain tops of Malibu!

Laura: What, like the drink? *confused but kinda smiling*

Riker: Uh-huh.

Ross: Yep, that was what I was gonna say.

He gave Riker an awkward glance...was he...jealous of Riker? That was stupid.

Laura: Well, you guys should have fun.

Ross: Well why don't you come with us.

We all looked at Ross, even Stormie.

Stormie: I'm not sure she'd be allowed honey.

Ratliff: Yeah, I mean, Kelly wasn't allowed on the Loud set, so I doubt Laura would be.

Rocky nodded in agreement whereas Rydel rolled her eyes.

Rydel: I don't see why not she can't come, she won't be disruptive or nothin'.

Riker: Yeah, it'd be fun to have you there.

Ross: -That was why I asked her Riker. *through teeth*

Riker: But I was just making a statement, ROSS.

I looked down. I could feel my cheeks flushing red. I'm sure the others felt the same.

Ross: Which you've been doing all night and-

Stormie: Ross! Riker! That's enough! Stop it, you're making the poor girl feel awkward.

I looked up and they were all looking at me. Everything went silent as everyone carried on eating. I'd soon done though.

Laura: I'm done. Where's your bin?

Stormie: It's over there.

She pointed over into the kitchen, I stood up, taking my plate. Riker stood up at the same time.

Riker: Here, I'll take it for you.

Ross: Oh c'mon!

We both looked down at him, he looked a bit flustered and angry.

Riker: What's your problem now? *confused but a bit annoyed*

Ross: You, going on like your her Prince Charming or something.

I heard Ratliff and Rocky talk midst it all.

Ratliff: Rocky, lets go eat the rest upstairs.

Rocky: K dude.

They walked off again with their plates half full. Rydel was still sat down staring anxiously at me.

Riker: I was being nice Ross! Maybe something you should learn to be.

Ross went to stood up but Stormie came over and pushed his shoulder down.

Stormie: Enough you two! You are both doing my head in!

Rydel: She's right there.

Riker: I was being nice to Laura, making her feel like part of this.

He smiled lightly over to me. I felt happy I'd been included. Ross didn't look pleased though.

Ross: Oh yeah, it starts with being nice doesn't it!

Riker: And what's that supposed to mean?

Ross stood up this time without anyone stopping him. I moved closer to Rydel incase a fight broke out.

Ross: Every girl I've brought back here, you just had to go one up and be this "oh I'm such a good brother and friend" guy and steal them off me!

Laura: Hold up guys I-

I tried to get a word in edgeways until Rydel spoke up before me.

Rydel: Will you stop fighting? You're both being immature and making Laura feel bad-

Laura: Actually I-

Rydel: Wait Laura! Anyway, just leave her alone.

Ross: But I invited her here!

Laura: Wait...

I turned to face him. He looked a bit startled.

Laura: What do you mean YOU invited me here?

He went to speak but now Stormie got involved.

Stormie: It meant nothin' sweetie so Rydel, why don't you take Laura upstairs away from these two idiots and I'll clean up.

Rydel: But I'm not finished yet?

Stormie: I'll save it for later Rydel.

She raised her eyebrows at Rydel. Rydel tugged my arm and pulled me along with her.

Rydel: Let's go upstairs.

Laura: But-

Rydel: C'mon.

I sighed and let myself be tugged. I looked behind me. Ross and Riker were both staring. I guess Stormie wanted a word with them alone,private. But there was one thing I didn't understand...what were they hiding from me?