Tackling Blondie One

2K reads omgggg! I love you guys to pieces, you know that right?;) thankyou! Sorry haven't updated, as I said on the last story, I've had writers block and been on a holiday to see the family up north so here we go :-) (p.s i wrote half on wednesday so thanks for any future reads since then and sorry its really short, the next one will be longer!)

___________________________________________________________________

Laura's P.O.V

-LYNCH HOUSE, RYDELS ROOM-

I slumped myself down on Rydel's bed. She sat across from me on the swivell chair.

Laura: What the hell was that all about?

Rydel: I don't know. Seems to me like they were competing over you. *worried*

Laura: What? Why would they do that?

Rydel: I dunno...I mean with Ross, its understandable but with Riker...

Laura: Wait? What do you mean with Ross?

She stood up and hesitated. Doing that weird I-I-I thing.

Rydel: I uh, just because uh of the age difference! *smiling*

I stood up after her and rolled my eyes and gave her the "look". She eventually sighed.

Rydel: Okay, well...did you know he liked you? *unsure*

I took a deep breath.

Laura: Yeah...a little.

She stared in amazment at me as she went to turn the TV on in her room.

Laura: What?

Rydel: He's liked you for months Laura?...Didn't he tell you?...I mean he said he did-

Her voice faded out. No matter what he said, he'd liked me this whole time! :O I stared in shock at the floor.

Rydel: Are you ok? *flicking channels and looking worried*

Laura: Yeah its just...*sitting down again* I didn't know how long for exactly. I mean, with everything that happened at the party I-

She turned around after finally putting on Fox. She looked confused but wary.

Rydel: What do you meaan what happened at the party?

My eyes widened. I tried laughing it off.

Laura: Oh...*picking up a magazine and laughing* well yanooo...nothing...haha...

I looked up to see Rydel stood there with her hands on her hips.

Rydel: Don't lie to me Laura. What happened?

Laura: I-I can't say...it's too shameful...

Rydel: C'mon Laura, you can tell me!

Laura: Okay...well you might wanna sit down for it...*gulping*

Rydel: Oh god really?! *looking horrified*

Oh man...how could I tell her when she looked like that?! Her face was starting to go a bit red as we sat down.

Rydel: Okay, so tell me what happened then... *taking a deep breath*

I gulped.

Laura: Well..me and Ross were at the party when-

Her eyes widened. I knew she was expecting it. Oh crap, she'd hate me for doing this to her brother! I couldn't have her turn on me!

Rydel: When?

Laura: When...Raini and Calum were doing it!

I blurted it out. Rydel's face turned shocked like mine was. Why did I just say that?!?!

Rydel: Omg?!?! Are you being serious?!?!

Laura: Uhh...yep..

Rydel: Wow!!!...wait...*confused* What does that have to do with you and Ross?

Crap crap crap crap crap.

Laura: Well..me and Ross caught them.. *:-/ face*

Rydel: Ew really?!

Laura: Uh-huh...

Rydel: But wait, that doesn't explain why-

Man she was smart. Luckily, I cut her off.

Laura: They kinda begged us for silence. Ross told me he liked me and then we caught those guys doing it and they begged us for silence...so we forgot about it all..

She noded her head looking convinced.

Rydel: Wow, that's bad huh? *laughing*

Laura: Yeah *laughs a little*...but you can't tell anyone!

Rydel: Why not? *looking at TV again*

Laura: Well..the whole begging for silence thing...

Rydel: Oh. *turning back*

Laura: Yeah...

She smiled and held her pinky out.

Rydel: Your secret's safe with me.

I held her pinky and smiled falsley.

Laura: Great :)

She smiled and turned back to the tv. I frowned. What had I done?! I just hoped my se-lies..WERE actually safe with her...