Happy Birthday/Transformation(updated)

Chapter 3- Happy Birthday/Transformation

Emma is the top picture above

Hook's pov

Today is Emma's birthday. The day she will find her mate. Will we still be friends when she finds him?

I was brought out of my thoughts when my door opened. In came my mom, Emma's mom, my brother Liam, my dad, and Emma's dad.

"What do u guys want?" I asked. They told me their plan to wake up Emma. I agreed and started towards her room.

Emma's pov

I woke up to my door slamming open and in came Hook jumping on me again.

"Ahhhhh." I scream.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"I am awake doovis." I state annoyed.I grab my teddy bear then started hitting him with it once again.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry." He whined. With that, he gets off of me.

I stand up only to be getting a hug from hook. "Happy birthday Emma." He says.

"Thanks." I say. "Now get out of my room so I can change."

"Ok ok, bossy." Annoyed I pushed him out of my room and shut the door.

I walked to my closet and I decide to put on a short black skirt with a purple long sleeved crop top, brown boots, black stockings, a tan scarf, and long white socks. I walked into the kitchen to see the whole pack. Everyone screamed, "Happy birthday Emma."

"Thanks guys

"Thanks guys." I said. I walked over to my parents and give them hugs. I look to the table to see a whole buffet of my favorite foods and cake. I thank everyone and give everyone a hug.

After we all had breakfast everyone went outside to go swimming and to hang out. We have a really big pool in the backyard of the pack house. I go to my room to change into my new zigzag bikini I bought yesterday.

 I go to my room to change into my new zigzag bikini I bought yesterday

Emma's bikini

Later that night, everyone is outside because it is the time for me to turn into a wolf. I see everyone around me and then pain is in my body.

I yelp in pain then after so few seconds I look down at myself and notice im now a wolf. I look to my parents and they nod their heads yes. I run and run until I'm at a lake. "Hi, I'm snow." I heard a voice say.

"Who's there." I think to myself.

"I'm your wolf, now that you have transformed I will be with you at all times."

Cool, I thought to myself.

With that, I ran back to the pack house to be with my friends and family and hopefully, my mate.