He Knows(fixed)

Hooks reaction when he finds out😂👌seriously love it

Chapter 11- He Knows

Emma's pov

Me and the girls had the best way to tell Hook I'm Pregnant. You see, last year me and the girls started a YouTube channal because we got bored. So we told hook that we need him in a video. And of course he said yes.

Our plan was to do a challenge video. We were going to do the what's in the box challenge. What are plan was, was to have hook be the one to guess what's in the box but instead of animals or food like it usually is when people do the challenge, we are using baby things.

We were going to have him guess 5 baby items. The first one is a diaper. Second one is a baby wipe. Third is baby powder. Forth is a baby onesie. And the last one is going to be a note that says "I'm pregnant." This is seriously going to be amazing.

We started the challenge and at first Hook was wondering why there were baby things but then when it came to the powder he knew it was baby powder because we were "going for a baby theme." When it came to the note he was so happy when he read it. "Oh my god, we need to tell everyone. This is amazing." Hook said.

He hugged me and dragged me out side where most of the pack was to tell every one. I can't believe I'm going to be a mom.

___________________________

Hey guys sorry this was a weird chapter but it's something weird I came up with so ya know sooo byeee love y'all