Im Pregnant?!(fixed)

Emma's outfit in the picture above

Chapter 10- I'm Pregnant?!

2 years later

I woke up to someone running into my room and jumping on me and hook.

I opened my eyes to see my little brother Neal on top of me. Hook was still sleeping so both me and Neal jumped on him.

He woke up smiling at us. "You two are so weird." He said while snuggling into my side.

My mom came into my room and grabbed Neal. "Time for your bath."

"Noooooooo." He whined. My mom then caried him away shutting the door.

"Wake up." I said kissing Hook on the cheek.

"No." He said cuddling into my side more. I tried to get up but Hook wouldn't let me.

"Can I at least take a shower?"

"Only if I can join you." He said smiling up at me.

"Ugh fine." I said smiling down at him.

After our shower I picked out an outfit to wear for the fall cook out we are having today. But before I could get changed I started to feel really sick. I ran to the bathroom with Hook running after me and started to puke.

Hook was rubbing my back while holding back my hair. After I was done I took a bubble bath to try to feel better. I got changed and me and Hook went down stairs holding hands.

Later that day we were all out side having the cook out when I started to get hungry.

I walked over to Hook who was talking to some of his friends. "Can you get me some pickles with chocolate ice cream?" I said with my head on his shoulder while playing with his fingers. I looked up at him with my puppy eyes he can't resist.

"Of course princess." He went into the pack house to get me my food. He is so amazing. He came back out with my food but before I could do any thing I started to feel sick. I quickly ran past Hook into the pack house to the closest bathroom I could find and started to puke. Hook came into the bathroom by the time I was done.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed angel." With that he carried me to our room.

Hook's pov

After I carried Emma to our room, I went to get her food that she wanted. When I gave her her food I went back outside to hang with my friends.

"Dude, do you think she might be pregnant?" My brother said.

"I have no idea."

Emma's pov

I woke up to the smell of blueberry pancakes. Mmmm my favorite. Later on my friends Belle, Regina, Zelena and Ashly came into my room.

Belle above

Belle above

Regina above

Regina above

Zelena above

Zelena above

Ashly above

"Here's the test." Regina said.

"Thanks." I said. I got up and went to the bathroom. Omg I'm pregnant!

Hook's pov

I was in my office working on a project I'm doing for Emma when her and her friends walk in. "Oh uhhh hey baby." I said standing up quickly.

"We ne..., woh what's happening in here?"

"Uhhh nothing." I said pulling her and her friends out of my office quickly and shutting the door.

"Okay? Anyway we need you to do something."

____________________________

Hey guys sooo sorry I haven't updated in like forever but couldn't really think of anything untill now soooo yea byeee