End Of The Book

Chapter 18-End Of The Book

8 months later

Btw in this chapter Sammy and Dean are gonna be 2 years old

_________________________

I woke up to the sound of someone getting in my bed. I slowly open my eyes to see Hook with Sam and Dean all jumping on the bed. Sam and Dean started screaming "Get up, get up, get up while Hook was laughing.

"I'm up I'm up". I said while snuggling up against hook trying to go back to sleep. Hook kissed me and was about to say something when someone burst into the room.

I look up to see Hook's best friend Scott. "We need you now". He said looking tired. Hook looked at him with a confused look and then Scott gave him a terrifying look and then Hook jumped up and ran towards the door.

I looked at him and saw he was mind linking people. A second later about 10 of our guards were in my room. "Stay". Hook said to me before runng out locking the door behind him.

I quickly got up and started towards the door. "Sorry luna, but you can't leave". Said one of our guards I think his name was jack.

"What's happening"?

"Nothing you need to worry about, just go play with your kids".

I went over to Sammy and Dean and started to color with them.

'What's happening'? I mind linked Hook.

'Nothing just please stay with the kids and don't leave our room, I'll see you later love you'

Before I could reply back my stomach started hurting a lot. I looked down at my stomach and relized I was in labor.

'The baby's coming'

'Oh my god just hold on'

"Are you ok luna"? Asked another one of our guards, Stiles.

"The baby's coming". Right when I said that someone was knocking on my bedroom door.

"Luna is Sarah the pack doctor". Stiles quickly opened the door and let her in.

Stiles quickly grabbed the kids and brought them near the window. "What's happening to mommy"? Dean asked while Sammy wad crying.

"She's having her baby".

I was on my bed with the pack doctor when in came Hook. "I'm here". He said looking tired as ever.

I had the baby and the pack doctor told me it was a girl.

"What is her name luna"?

"Destiny".

"That name is beautiful".

Hey guys I just wanna say I'm kinda sick of this book and don't really like it so I'm gonna skip like 5 years and then end the book and star working on anew book sorry love you guys

5 year later

"Get up get up". My 3 kids were saying while jumping on me and hook.

"It's Christmas get up get uppp".

"Were up were up". Me and hook whined.

We quickly got up and got changed and went downstairs with the kids.

They ran to the tree in our living room and started to get presents to give to us. After everyone was done opening presents the rest of the day was spent with our family and watching Christmas movies. This is one of the best Christmases ever and I'm so glad I have my family to spend it with.