The Baby Shower(fixed)

Hey guys sooo I'm going to try to make this a long chapter for u guys sooooooo yea hope y'all enjoy.

Chapter 16- The Baby Shower

Emma's pov

It's been 9 months since I found out I was pregnent. The baby is due in a week. So today we are having a baby shower. I don't know the gender because I want it to be a surprise. Whats going to happen is hook and my parents his parents and everyone else is going to set up the party. Hook and everyone else knows what it is but me.

We're going to have hook get the cake. The cake is what tells us what the gender is going to be. Inside the cake is ether pink or blue. Blue means boy and pink means girl. So I'm pretty much supposed to stay out of the house untill the party.

Hooks pov

So today is the baby shower. The plan is to have Emma out of the house while we set up the party. She's going to walk in blindfolded and be walked out to the belkeni. When she opens her eye she's going to see everyone out side.

Shes going to cut the cake and see what color is inside. And we made it so she won't see inside the pack house untill we let her.

I was on my way to the pack doctor and when I got there he told me the gender. "Your going to have ...."

(A/N I want to save what it is for later when Emma cuts the cake😂)

When I found out what we were having I went to tell everyone. Well except for Emma. Since her friends were with her I texted them what we were having and made sure they didn't tell Emma. When I told everyone, everyone was soo surprised. I was really surprised my self. I can't believe we're having a...

Emma's pov

I was shopping with the girls and looking at some baby things, When all of a sudden all of the girls phones go off. They all look at there phone and started freaking out.

"Do I want to know?" I asked them.

They all looked at eachother and at the same time they all said "no."

After spending 500 dollars on clothes, some things for the baby, shoes, purses, makeup and other things, we went out to lunch. I asked the girls if we can go home yet and they said yes so we started to go home.

When we got home the girls blindfolded me. "Hey why did you just blindfold me, I thought the baby shower wasnt untill tonight."

"Just shut up and walk." Zelena laughed.

Zelena's pov

When we got back to the pack house, me and the girls quickly blindfolded Emma. "Hey why did you blindfold me, I thought the baby shower wasnt untill tonight." Emma said

"Just shut up and walk." I laughed pushing Emma. We walked in the house Emma still blindfolded and I saw all of the decorations. Omg it's amazing. Me and the girls brought Emma to the backyard and made sure the curtains were closed so she wouldn't see inside.

When we got to the backyard I took off Emmas blindfold.

Emma's pov

The blindfold came off and I saw all of the pack outside. Hook walked up toe with a box and gently set it down on the table in front of me.

He opened the box and it was a cute cake with sprinkles all over. I got a knife and cut the cake. Inside was blue and pink.

 Inside was blue and pink