He Finally Found Me(kind of updated)

Chapter 9- He Finally Found Me

Emma's parents in the picture above

Emma's pov

I haven't slept or eaten in weeks. He abused me, raped me, beat me. I can't do this any more. I need to be with Hook.

I was locked in the room that he put me in so I couldnt escape. I started to hear heavy foot steps thinking it was August but I started to smell an amazing smell, Hook.

Hook's pov

We walked to the place where they had Emma.

We burst into the house and started to fight people. I started to find Emma when I came across a tall guy. He started to punch me so we ended up fighting. We both turned into our wolf forms and fought. I killed him and went to find my mate.

I found her sent and started to follow it. I kicked open the door and found her on the bed.

I found her. I finally found her. I ran up to her and hugged and kissed her.

"I missed you so much." I said crying my eyes out still hugging her.

"I missed you too." She said crying.

"Let's go home, ok baby?"

"I would love that."

Emma's pov

We got home and I was welcomed by the pack. My parents ran up to me and hugged me.

After I said hi to everyone and all that stuff I went up to mine and Hook's room to take a shower. After my shower I got changed and passed out on the bed cuddling the love of my life.

__________________________

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but u know whatever

Love u guys byeeee