Mate(updated)

Belle above

Chapter 5- Mate

Emma's pov

"Mate." He says. It was quiet for a moment then he dragged me into the pack house and shut the door. He started to kiss me. I hesitated for a second then started to kiss him back. "Mine." He said.

The next day I woke up to the light shining in my room. I turned in my bed to see Hook. I jumped up screaming. He woke up shocked and fell on the floor,still wrapped in blankets.

"Oww, what the heck Emma." He said.

"Why are you in my room?"

"Because I missed you." He got up off the floor and stretched out a little before picking me up, sitting down and putting me on his lap. He was shirtless and wearing sweat pants. He started to kiss my neck but then there was a knock on my door and in came my mom.

"Breakfast is done if you guys are hungry. If I were you I would go down there quickly before all the food is gone."

"Ok." We both said. With that she gave us a smile and started to leave the room. Before she shut the door she said, "you guys are so cute together."

Hook started towards the door but before he left he said "your moving into my room tonight since my room is bigger." With that he laughed and shut the door.

I walked to the bathroom attached to my room and stripped out of my clothes getting in the shower and I got to use my new body wash I got last night.

After my shower was done, I got out and wrapped a towel around myself and walked to my closet. I got changed into a blue sundress then put on some light makeup then went down stairs.

"Hey

"Hey." My friend Belle said.

"Hey." I said back.

"Wanna go to the mall with me for your birthday?"

"Sure." I went in my room to gather my things and then walked over to my desk to get my phone and saw a cute white teddy bear, a dozen roses and a pink envelope with hearts on it.

A smile appeared on my face so I took the envelope and opened it to see a note. The note read, " Roses are red, violets are blue, you are the sun to my shine, the beauty to my eye, I love you with all my heart, and nothing will ever change that and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and see what the future will be like. The roses show how much I love you. There are 11 real ones and 1 fake one. I will stop loving you when the last flower dies. I love you angel, love Hook 💖."

Awwweee he's the best mate anyone could ever ask for. I was looking at it some more when I heard Belle say "What's that?"

I gave her the poem to read and she smiled and said, "awwweee, that's so ducking adorable, he's so sweet. Well, you ready to go?"

"Yea, I'm ready let's go." I said laughing at her replacement word for fucking.
______________________________

Ok so that's this chapter. If I have any spelling mistakes be free to correct me. Ok sooooooo byeeee.