He Cant Know(fixed)

Rumple is the picture above

Chapter 6- He Can't Know

Emma's pov

Belle and I were at the mall looking for clothes to buy when I saw the most beautiful neckless ever. The only problem was I didn't have the money to get it. But Belle cheered me up from buying me food.

I was waiting for Belle to get out of the bathroom so I decided to look at some dresses. "That would look amazing on you." A low deep voice said.

I turned around and there was no one there. What the fuck? I saw Belle come out of the bathroom and walked over to her. "Hey, you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yea I guess, Hook is probably missing you any way." We started to walk but Belle stoped and sniffed the air. A guy came around the corner and ran up to Belle. He was tall with brown hair and brown eyes. "Mate." He said while looking at Belle. Well I guess she just found her mate.

"Hi, I'm Belle." Belle said.

"Hi I'm Rumple."

Belle, Rumple, and I were heading back to my car when I heard, "you will be mine." I ignored it and shook it off.

When we got home Belle went strait to her parents to introduce her mate. While she did that I went up to my room to see a note on the door. The note read "all of your things are in my room."
I guess Hook has been in my room.

We were thinking about moving into my room but his room is bigger.

I went over to my new room to see all my stuff. "Hey beautiful." Hook said when I walked in.

"Hey." I said back hugging him.

My phone started ringing so I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen and it was a number I did not reconize. "Who's calling you?" Hook asked.

"I don't know it's a random number." The next day I got a phone call from the same number. Again I did not answer. After 1 week I would get a phone call from the same person over and over again.

I was with Hook cuddling on the couch watching a movie when my phone went off. Hook took my phone and got mad when he saw the number. He answered the phone.

"Who is this?" Hook growled.

I could hear the voice say in a low deep creepy voice, "your worst nightmare, and she will be mine." Then he hung up. Hook got up and stormed away to my dad's office in guessing.

Hooks pov

I was pissed. This person who ever he is better not take her. I stormed off to David's office to tell him what was happening.

When I got there I knocked on the door loudly and hard.

David opened the door clearly mad about what I did. "What is so important that you had to come to my office while I was doing something really important and bang really hard and really loudly that made me have to hang up on someone really important!?" He practically shouted.

"It's Emma, I think shes introuble."

Emma's pov

I went for a walk to think of what was happening and who that guy was. All of a sudden I slipped and fell in mud. Ewww gross. I stood up to walk home. I started walking home when I felt a pain shoot through my leg.

I yelped in pain and fell to the ground. All off a sudden I started to feel really dizzy and my vision started to fade and I couldnt see anything. All I remember is hearing a deep low voice say "your finally mine." And then every thing went black

Hooks pov

I told David what happened and he followed me to the living room were I thought Emma was. She wasn't there. "Where is she?" David asked sounding worried.

"She wa.." Before I could finish the sentence I yelped in pain and fell to the floor. "Hey, are you okay?" David asked. I tried to get up but couldn't all of a sudden things went black.

___________________________

I finally made a longish chapter 😂😂 be free to comment any suggestions or spelling mistakes I made I will try to update more but this week is really busy for me because tomorrow is my bday so yeaaa byeeee.