Save Me

I AM VERY SORRY.
I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG, EXAMS RECENTLY STOPPED.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

QOTD: HAVE YOU GUYS READ THE CHAPTER 82 OF SHINGEKI NL KYOJIN?

Holy shit.
Tears were falling.

Warning: This chapter may trigger some.

(╥╥)

* * *

I see you walking away with another,
Laughing while I'm crying.
Why am I such bother?
Maybe I should stop trying.

Naruto's POV

I wake up, with my back facing the cold, tiled floor. An ache in my heart that I know won't disappear.

I sit up slowly, my eyes squinting to see. It was pitch black.

"S-Sasuke?" I unconsciously mutter out. Fully awake now, I clamp my lips shut with both my of hands. The ache in my heart grew.

The events earlier resurfaced, hitting me in my broken heart like a rusty, twisted knife. That's right, Sasuke left a loser, a good choice if I may add.

I stand up, trying to find the bathroom. Bumping and hitting a few things along the way, I found my desired destination.

Flicking the light switch of the bathroom to activate the light, I step in, opening the cabinet to take some sleeping pills for later.

I closed the cabinet to come face to face with the most hideous human being in the whole, wide world.

There was I, the mirror reflecting my awful image. Dried tears that decorates my scarred face, along with some fading red imprints. My eyes had dark eyebags that made my already ugly face look old. There was an evident hue of red that made my eyes look infected.

Sometimes I wonder how the mirror haven't crack from reflecting my horrifying image.

"Mom, Dad! Be sure to come home early okay!" A memory of a younger me flashed in my mind, reminding me I was the cause of my parents' death. (A/N: NOO NARUTO.)

My head hurts. Why do these awful memories resurface at my worst times?

"Let's break up." A familiar voice rings inside me. Pain stabs my heart, the exact amount of pain I felt when Sasuke said that to me.

The pain that is in my head tripled.

"I-I love you!" My voice made me want to like. I slump over the sink below the mirror, tears endlessly flowing.

I am so pathetic.

"If you really did love me, let me go!" I chuckle dryly at that specific sentence, tears continuing to stream down my face. I remember how at lost I felt when Sasuke shouted that, I remember how my head spin at the thought of letting Sasuke go.

I  remember.

"Yes, let be with the one I love." That was my ending point, I puke out the food that was left in my empty stomach. Tears falling down onto the now clogged sink.