Come Back

FINALLY GOING TO UPDATE. TRYING TO FOCUS ON "TOY".
VERY SORRY.

QOTD: When's your birthday?

AOTD: Mine is August 9th.

ON TO THE STORY.

* * *

Why are you gone,
Please come back.
I'm all alone,
Tell me what I lack.

Sasuke's POV

I stop at the red light, my hand not letting go of the steering wheel. Ever since I left Naruto about three days ago, I feel an immense guilt, I'm not sure why.

I don't love him, maybe before I do.

I press the pedal, speeding past faster. Sakura would make the feeling in my heart disappear.

Just as I turn to enter Sakura's premises, I felt an intense pain.

It was excruciating, no, it was worst.

I felt like my bones are crushing, forcing it to break on both sides. At the same time, it felt as if someone drilled a hole into my skull.

My body felt like it was on fire, and I could hear my bones breaking. I let go of the steering wheel, letting it go wherever it's going right now, now that's out of my control. All I want to do was to soothe the pain I'm feeling.

Why do I have excruciating pain suddenly?

It was as if something, no someone, was compressing my bones, forcing it to go smaller. I hissed, it fucking hurts.

Why did I do to deserve this?

As the pain went on, I hear a lot of screeching sounds, added the burning smell of rubber. I felt the front of my sleek car crash into something, hopefully not someone.

The impact caused me to hit my head on the wheel in front of me, the pain present in my head multiplied. Immediately, I felt the air bag puff up.

Everything hurts.

I no longer have energy to even open my eyes fully, it's now half-lidded. I could see that I'm about three miles away from Sakura's house, I'm too injured and dizzy to move.

The pain is still going, somehow, I could feel myself... Shrinking? I could feel my head plop down on the leather seat, how?

I don't care, it hurts too much!

The pain is too painful, I could feel my consciousness slipping. . .

Naruto's POV

I locked the door behind me, and inhaled the fresh air that never felt so good. I jogged down the street, my goal is to jog at least four miles.

'I need to forget about that douche.' I thought.

Breathing in and out at a steady pace, looking around at the scenery before me. I jog past the small, now-rusty playground me and Sasuke enjoyed during our first date.