Calm

FUCKING FAILED MY CHEMISTRY TEST, AGAIN.

WELP.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME REACH 1.05K ON THIS STORY! VERY VERY GRATEFUL!

QOTD: what do you guys think of this story?

ON WITH THE STORY!

* * *

Again and again,
I don't feel calm.
I kept bearing the pain,
As you are gone.

Naruto's POV

'The sun is already setting and I still haven't found a clue of Sasuke yet. Great.' I thought as I sat down on the park bench, closing my azure eyes.

This place sure gives me a lot of memories, me and that bastard's first date was here. The memories...

I turned around to see the slide. On our first date I forced Sasuke to slide down the slide. Just the thought of it brings smiles to my face.

Flashback

"I'm not doing it you dobe!" Sasuke screeched at me as I forced him up the slide's ladder, pulling him off the ground painfully. I may be small, but I'm strong.

"C'mon! Be fun you killjoy!"

"I'm a Uchiha, don't tell me what to do." Sasuke tugged on my arm, a futile attempt to stop me from grabbing him and pulling.

"Psh. Uchiha, Uchiha. In the end, we're all the same, we're humans." I reasoned, rolling my eyes.

'Except me, I'm not a person to society.' I mentally added.

"Tch." Sasuke stopped resisting as he looked away, not admitting defeat.

I finally managed to pull him up, and I steadied myself when both of us stood at the small space.

"Now slide!" I pushed Sasuke down, making him land on his butt.

"Ouch! You stupid motherfucker!" Sasuke cursed.

"Stop cursing!" I complained, kicking his back lightly, encouraging him to slide.

"Shut up! I'm not going to slide, what if someone who recognizes me sees ME, at this filthy playground."

"Please, who'll go to a playground at nine o'clock at night."

"I'm still not doing it!" Sasuke began to stand up, but I pushed him down once more, making him land with a 'thud'.

"Ouch!"

"Why won't you slide?" I asked, crossing my arms, as I sat next to Sasuke, holding on to the railings. The slide wasn't that big, but somehow it was comfortable for both of us.

"Why won't YOU slide?" Sasuke's arm smacked me in the back, and I let go of the railing I was holding on to.

The slide was slippery, but before I could slide down all the way to the muddy ground, I grabbed Sasuke's foot and dragged him down with me. If I was going down, he was going down with me.