Reality

I'm back with another update.
I'm so sorry for making you guys wait, I was brainstorming for more ideas for my other story. Whether I should use my first plot or my second one...

IM VERY SORRY.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

QOTD: who wants to be friends? PM me please!

* * *

Without you,
I'm fine.
Never will I stick to you like glue,
For that is my ending line.

Naruto's POV

Placing the groceries and cat food on the marble kitchen counter, I made my way to the leather couch, which is occupied by Sousuke.

He stared at me with his ebony eyes as I entered the big living room, slightly reminding me of a certain someone.

I stared right back at the feline, making its gaze more intensifying. Seems like none of us want to lose this 'staring contest'.

My eyes prickled with tears a while later, which seemed like a minute to me, but probably is a few seconds. I tried my best, to not blink and let the animal win, but I did.

I blinked.

Sousuke fucking smirked. A cat fucking smirked at me. How is that even possible?

"Do you want food?" I asked quite annoyed, ignoring the fact I lost to a cat.

He didn't respond, he gave me a look.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, a cat can't respond.

'Really Naruto? Sasuke leaving you made you dumber. Plus, his tail and thigh is broken and fractured.' My thoughts punched me in the face, why am I so stupid?

"Uh," I paused. "Follow me?" I asked awkwardly.

I walked out of the door, feeling stiff. I can't believe I asked a cat a question, that's so stupid.  I look behind me as I walk out, wondering if Sousuke was following me. To my very dismay, he wasn't.

'Goddamnit.' I cursed to no one in peculiar, but to myself. 'Why do I keep forgetting he has a broken tail and a fractured thigh!'

Walking back in the familiar living room, I saw Sousuke glaring at me with his beady eyes while still sitting on the luxurious couch, if that was possible for a cat.

I hesitantly opened up my arms, and attempted to scoop the feline. Instead of having the expectation of the black cat to cuddle against me, the cat scratched.

The cat fucking scratched.

"Fucking stop it!" I shrieked, but he didn't. Instead, he clawed into my old sweatshirt, digging into my skin in the process. Dropping the cursed animal, I cursed to myself. I went to the nearest bathroom to inspect the wounds I received.

Lifting up my shirt, I threw it on the space next to me. I look down to see my chest, only to see the various scratches I got. My upper chest was the most littered one, with scratches only a few centimeters away from each other.