Help us, please

Jess p.o.v

"Thats not fair, Why me?" i grumbled while i had sharnee and maisie moaning at me through my ear piece and kim and karolina moaning at me in person.

"Because you can run faster, your stronger and your more confident." kim explained giving me her deadly serious face.

"Oh fine, bring it on!" i shouted quietly so i wouldnt give away our location.

"So, Jess you sure you know what you gotta do?" karolina asked still looking like she was shitting herself. I nodded and applied my poison lipstick.

"Whoa, what exactly do expect to be doing out there that requires lipstick?" harry asked, it was the first time he had spoke for a while.

"Hahaha, no its poison lipstick, so if you feel the need to kiss me, i suggest you wait until later unless you want to die!" i said ending it with a smile. He just chuckled and nodded.

"Jess stop flirting with harry and go do your thang!" Karolina said. Everyone laughing quietly trying not to be heard.

"But flirting is my thang!" as i said that it set everyone off laughing again. I was just trying to stall but i knew i had to go....

Right let me tell you the plan. Im going to be a distraction. Sharnee and maisie found out that the boys are all being kept in separate rooms. But first we have to get through the 2 main doors that lead to where the boys are. Guarding the doors are 6 guards all heavily armed and protected. I was going to run up catch their attention and make them chase me. The the rest of the gang can get through the doors and search for the boys.

"Right wish me luck!" i said exiting the door. This was seriously scary shit. My stomach was filled with butterflies, but not in a good way. They must be angry butterflies. Yes that is my theory. I have angry butterflies in my stomach. 

I began walking towards the guards confidently with all their eyes on me. I stood about 20 metres away from them and shouted.

"Oi,COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOUR HARD ENOUGH!!!" and with that i turned and ran. I sprinted past the door where kim, karolina and harry were and because the guards were shouting at me, the guys in the room heard me. As i ran around the corner with the guards hot on my heels i saw the guys run out of the room and sprint towards the other doors...

Harry p.o.v

I watched as Jess risked her life for me and my friends. I felt really guilty. I mean she only looked young; 17 or 18 maybe. And what happened if she died today, it would be all our fault. Thats terrible, i could just imagine the news headlines 'One Direction gets young and innocent girl murdered'. But i couldnt let her bravery go to waste. We still had to save the boys.

"Karolina, you go with harry and dont lose each other and search for the boys. Im gonna look for kayti!" kim said running in a separate direction to us. Karolina grabbed my arm and sprinted off to find the guys...

Kayti p.o.v

When i woke up i found myself in a dark room and tied to a chair. I tried to get out of the rope that had my hand tied together but i saw there were 2 guards stood either side of the door looking at me. I put my head up and remembered the spot cream and the pen i had in my pocket....

"Um where am i?" i asked quietly. One of the guards jolted his head in my direction and realized i was awake.

"That is non of your business, just sit tight and we will dispose of you later..." He spoke to me like i was trash. I fiddled around and managed to grab the spot cream out of my pocket and squeeze a tiny blob on the rope that was tying my hands together. I felt my hands be able to move and i knew i was free. I placed the pen in my fingers and charged towards the guards. I kicked one of them in the balls and made him fall on the floor. I stabbed the pen into the other mans arm and made him fall on the floor too. I removed the pen out of the mans arm and stabbed it into the other man just to make sure he had passed out. I remover the pen for the second time and thought about my next step. My thoughts were soon interrupted by someone opening the door and running in the room...

Jess

She locked the door behind her and she hadnt even noticed me yet.

"Jess, im so happy to see you!" i screeched as i ran towards her and hugged her. I noticed she was out of breath and she was sweating.

"Kayti, im so glad your okay we were so worried, kims gone to find you" she said as she hugged me tighter. 

"Now lets go find the guys!" jess said catching her breath and dragging me out the door.

Time to find One Direction...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry for this stupid chapter i didnt really know what to write!!!

The next chapter with include One Direction and a little bit of romance!!!

Follow me on and my best friends on twitter @JessHHolland, @maisie1305, @KaytiHarley and  @kazzazzzz

Keep reading!!! :)