Help us, please (part 2)

Karolina p.o.v

This place was huge. It would take us ages to fine the boys at this rate. Me and harry had been wondering down endless rows ofcorridors, ocasionally hidining from guards. Most of the rooms were empty.

"Hello, Karolina can you hear me?" it sounded like sharnees voice coming through my ear piece.

"Yes whats wrong?" i heard shuffiling at the end of the ear piece as it sounded like sharnee and maisie were busy on computers.

"Right well, me and maisie wernt going to tell you and the girls just yet but in about 4 hours SKULL agents will be coming to collect the boys. So you need to hurry up, get the boys and get out of there!" she sounded paniced which mean this was serious. But then again, what wasnt going to be serious when you fighting the worlds best villians!

"Ok, but we cant seem to find any of the boys and weve been searching for hours. Kim went off to find kayti and we havnt seen her since and jess was being chased by the guards and we dont know if shes ok..." it made me feel guilty that jess, the girl who always lifted our spirits when we were sad, had been chased by 6 guards and could have been captured. 

"Um well me and maisie put tracking devices in your jackets before you left that were only trackable by us and..." she trailed off. Oh no. What if that ment bad news?

"...We have you in pink, Kim in yellow who seems to be be running, then we have kayti in red and jess in green and they seem to be together!" she sounded happy. That made me happy. This had just given me hope that everything would be okay...

"Yes so their all ok, but you need to crank this investigation up to an 11!" i knew sharnee had just heard that in a movie and had always wanted to say it!

"Right, got it!" i said as me and harry started quietly running down the corridors, searching for the boys...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We entered what seemed like an old kitchen. It was apsolutly disgusting! It smelt and looked completly gross! But we still had to check for the boys. I walked in and checked that the coast was clear before harry snook in behind me.

CRASH!

Me and harry dived behind and old table, that had been flipped over, and used it as a sheild. I peered over the top and saw someone strapped to a chair. I jumped over the table and sprinted over to the person. I was in utter shock when i saw who it was...

Niall.

Niall Horan.

As he looked up to face me you could see the pure terror in his eyes. I realized harry was still hiding behind the table as he was sure this was a trap. But i could tell by nialls face he was clearly petrified.

"Help us, please." i trembled as he spoke. I quickly untied him and set him free. He darted up and hugged me.

"Thank you so much!" i spoke a bit louder. Harry must have heard him because he dived over the table and hugged niall.

"Oh niall im so glad your ok!" harry said, you could tell he was much happier knowing the boys would all be okay. Well hopefully.

"Um guys sorry to interupt this little Narry moment but weve got 3 hours and 15 minutes untill the most powerful villians in the world are in this building!" i said grabbing both the boys attention. 

"Right thank you, now niall can you remember anything about where the rest of the guys are?" i said directly to niall.

"Um no, the blindfolded me when they dragged me in here, i havent seen any of them in about 2 days." you could hear the sadness in his voice too. Just like harrys. 

"Right well weve got some work to do then, lets go!" i began, grabbing their wrists and darted out of the manky kitchen. Well 2 boys down 3 to go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess p.o.v

Me and kayti were sneaking down the dark lifeless corridors when I heard a voice in my earpiece.

"Hey jess, how's it going? You found any of the boys yet?" maisie bombarded me with questions.

"Um no... hang on wait a sec..." I said realizing there was a door straight in front of us with a light on. I tapped kayti and gestured the door. She signalled me that she was going in to take a look. I just replied with a nod. I watched as she slithered covered and peered through the glass at the top of the door. And before I knew it she lunged in the door and shouted my name...

I sprinted over to the door and dived inside. When I looked around I noticed someone sat in the corner trembling.

"Louis? Is that you?" kayti asked in a whisper trying not to scare him. He quickly snapped his head up to our direction and completely smothered us with hugs.

"Please tell me you are here to save me?" he said in such and innocent voice, pulling away from the hug. I watched as kayti gave me the 'I like him' look. She always did the 'I like him' look whenever she would see a boy she though was cute. Well she had to pick 1/5 of the world's biggest boy band!!!

But I soon remembered where we were, in a room with lights on and the door unlocked. If the door was unlocked that means people had been in this room and were coming back. We needed to get out. Now...

But it was too late. Kayti didnt have time to answer Louis's question before the door swung open to reveal 1 angry, ugly looking guard. Then I remembered the lipstick I was wearing. Louis and kayti was staring at me as I raced towards the guard and kissed him.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

But I soon felt him fall to the floor and I knew the lipstick had worked. I stepped back and saw Louis staring at me in shock and kayti had somehow found a mirror and was checking her hair!!!

"Right Louis long story short, were spys and there are 4 of us in this building who were sent to rescue you guys. We have found harry and we really need to get going, so let's go!" I shouted and dragged kayti out the door, closely followed by Louis.

We got halfway down a different corridor and I received a message from sharnee.

"Hi jess, karolina has found niall, how are you and kayti doing?" she still sounded very stressed..

"Um well we have found Louis." I heard a slight sigh of relief from the girls back at base.

"Ok thats great! Report to us if you find anyone else" and with that she went...

Right 3 boys down, 2 to go!!