JUMP!

Karolina p.o.v

Me and jess was now running down endless corridors, following kims instructions.

"Up the stairs, second door on the right!" jess shouted telling me what kim said, while pointing to the stairs in front of us. I just replied with a nod.

Me and jess sprinted up the stairs and slid along the wall as we heard voices...

"What! We have lost all 4 of the boys now! Fuck! Right make sure to keep a close eye on the one in there while i go find the others. Dont let him escape!" a guard ordered as he walked away. When we could no longer hear the guards' footsteps we heard the guard at the door speak to himself.

"Well this is great.... now i need the loo!!" we heard him lock the door, he was guarding and walk off. I looked over at jess and she gave me a nod. We both crept up to the door and peered inside. Surly enough there was Zayn, tied to a chair. I tried the door. Locked!

Before we left the others kim and kayti gave us their remaining gadgets, the perfume and the spot cream... BINGO! The spot cream! I had the cream and jess had the perfume. I whipped out the cream and put a tiny blob on the lock. Jess then stepped back and kicked the door open.

Zayn's eyes lit up at the sight of us. 

"Karolina go get him, i will keep guard, be quick!" jess explained as i ran into the room and started to untie zayn...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall p.o.v

 I watched as kim was telling jess and karolina where to go, with liam sat next to her. Kayti and louis were having a fluff war and me and harry were sat chatting.

"Well this is certainly different from normal!" i said breaking the awkward silence.

"I dont see why this had to happen to us..." harry replied quietly.

"Harry, jess is going to be fine, so is karolina and so is zayn" i said reassuringly. He just nodded in reply.

I looked over at kayti and louis. They really did suit each other. Both very kiddish and know how take a joke. And never very serious! 

Kim let out a gasp as jess said something to her through the earpiece. 

"They've got him! They have found zayn and are on their way back!" everyone went ecstatic! 

"Hey wait a second, we only have 15 minutes left!" Kayti said panicking.

At that moment Jess, Karolina and a very tired Zayn burst through the door.

"Guys!" we all ran in and had a huge group hug.

"Right enough hugging! We only have 13 minutes until Sven shows up!" Kim said, soon covering her mouth with her hand after...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim p.o.v

"Right enough hugging! We only have 13 minutes until Sven shows up!" 

I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth. Me, sharnee and maisie were the only ones who knew about Sven being the head of this opperation: Kill One Direction. Yes, Sven.

Sven was the one who also ordered Little Mix to be kidnapped. He doesnt agree with young celebs and all that shit, so he tries to dispose of them.

He is the leader of SKULL. So basically, SKULL comes to collect the boys and Sven does whatever he wants with them.

"What? Who?" kayti said witha confused look.

"Um... Sven....." i said just in a whisper.

"Sven as in the freak who tried to kill little mix!" karolina questioned.

"WHAT THE HELL HAS HE GOT TO DO WI-!" karolina started but was cut off by the sound of a helicopter near the building!

"What the fuck?!?" jess said standing up and walking over to the window.

"HEY JESS UP HERE WERE GONNA LET THE LADDER DOWN, SENT THE BOYS UP FIRST AND YOU GIRLS FOLLOW!" it was sharnee, i could tell by her voice. Jess just nodded in response.

"Harry come here." jess said, harry reluctantly walking over to her.

"Climb up there, HURRY!" jess shouted as harry began to climb. The other boys got the idea and followed harry up the ladder then the girls started going up.

Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Karolina, Kayti and then jess signaled me to go up. I then remembered the thing that jess and kayti found earlier. It was still in my hand. Me and liam had come to the conclusion that it was a non-reactive grenade. That basically means a fake. It doesnt work.

Beep.. Beep.. Beep!

Mine and jess's eyes widened at the sound of the grenade before i threw it into the opposite corner of the room.

"JUMP!" jess shouted as we both jumped out of the window. We managed to cling onto the ladder at the helicopter flew away.

BOOM!

The whole room blew into flames as the grenade went off.

Now that was close...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess p.o.v

I let kim climb up first. I soon followed. when we reached the top we were greeted with a very smiley sharnee. 

"Creep!" i said to her as she acted hurt.

"Um guys can i ask where were going?" liam spoke up. Then it hit me. What was our management going to do with the boys. I had a bad feeling about this...

"We have orders to take you back to base..." kayti trailed off.

"The way you said that was like you didnt want too!" louis said jokingly, but soon realized our sad faces.

"Whats wrong?" harry asked.

"We dont know what management are going to do to you guys, they NEVER make us bring people back to base. We think hes going to ..... going to..." i couldnt say it.

"Going to what" niall said in his thick irish accent.

"Going to kill you." Kim said for me.

Going to kill them...

We all knew thats what management would do...

They knew too much....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, i hope you liked this chapter...

Please tell your friends...

If you want the next chapter vote and comment please.

Thanks!!

xxxxxx :) xxxxxx