You...you traitor!

Kim p.o.v

"Well, what we gonna do now?" karolina questioned.

"Eat. I need food." jess said, grabbing a bag of barbecue pretzels.

"What is it with you and the food?" kayti giggled.

"Meh!" jess shrugged, continuing to stuff her face with food.

I couldnt help but notice how quiet maisie and sharnee have been. Hmmm. I wonder whats going on. And how did management, greg, know where we were?

I slowly started to try and put the pieces together in my head....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharnee p.o.v

I can see it in her face. Any second, kim is gonna put the final piece together and blow our cover.

I watched as she widened her eyes, i knew she had put the puzzle together.

I glanced over at maisie and saw her face was worried too.

I looked back to kim, who was about to speak....

"Karolina..." she said, barely above a whisper. But everyone heard.

"What?" jess and kayti questioned. Jess with a mouth full of pretzels. The boys just looked utterly confused.

"Karolina." kim spoke more loudly this time.

I watched as kayti widened as she stood up.

"Karolina." kayti repeated kim.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" jess yelled, causing everyone to jump a little.

"Karolina, is still working with management. She told them where we were. She isnt working with us, she used us as she knew she would be able to do this mission on her own. When she new we had got the boys, she gave management out location. She isnt working with us, shes working agaisnt us..." kim explained.

"You....you traitor!" jess yelled. Her and kayti grabbed the jet keys and stormed off outside.

"Kim, please." karolina begged.

"Save it. Boys, sharnee, maisie, lets go." she spoke coldly as the boys walked out the doors and over to kayti and jess at the jet. Me and maisie followed.

As kim walked out the doors of the villa, she locked them. Locking karolina inside.

"Right then, lets go!" kim said, jumping on the jet and jess closed the doors. Maisie was already in position in the drivers seat.

After a few seconds we were in the air.

My phone beeped and it read:

I am flying to Sven's HQ. He will be pleased that there is one less girl to dispose of...

-Maisie xx

Yes, i know what your thinking.

Yes, i work for Sven.

The guys are gonna have to do something big to get themselves out of this one.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, sorry for the short chapter.

How do you like the twist of karolina working for management; greg!

And do you like evil sharnee and maisie?

Please comment ideas and vote!!!

BYE !!

Jess xx