nineteen - fucktits

hey there, fucktits.
yes, i brought it back
anyways i decided to update a lil bit because i literally have no social live soooooooo
here ya go my frens!
------------
tyler;

"dude!" i screamed, three pieces of pizza left in my box. "how are you not fat?" i added.

"skills and the gym, yo." josh smirked. i laughed, he's so going to die for this. he held up his empty pizza box with the biggest smile on his face. i glared at him and closed my box, defeatedly. we both got up and threw our boxes away, and got in the car.

"so what'd ya wanna do now?" he asked as we buckled our seat belts. safety first, kids. we drove off as i thought about it.

"treehouse?"

"treehouse."

i smiled and josh drove off to the forest. we haven't been there a lot lately, so i figured it'd be fun to watch movies and chill.

netflix and chill.

ayyee.

anyways, i snapped out of my thoughts as josh pulled into his driveway. he unbuckled his seatbelt and i looked at him curiously.

"what're we doing here? i thought you said the treehouse?" i asked. we usually parked on the side of the road near the forest when we went to the treehouse so this was odd.

"oh, i just need my charger for the controllers; i'll be right back babe." he explained, and i smiled at the pet name before rolling my eyes at him. he ran into the house and i slumped in my seat, waiting.

a few seconds later i felt my phone go off from my back pocket and i pulled it out questioningly. thats odd, no one texts me except josh and my dad.

unknown: lol. your a fagget. kill yourself.

i rolled my eyes at whoever this was, i haven't gotten any cyberbullying before but this guy seemed dumb. remember kids, don't let people on the internet put you down. with that in mind, i typed out a reply.

me: you're*

i smiled down at my phone in satisfactory just in time for josh to open his car door and throw his cords in the back.

"hey who's that?" he asked, gesturing to my phone.

"just some cyber bully thinkin they're slick. it's real stupid, but i do wonder how they got my number." i said curiously and glanced down to the unknown number on my phone before shrugging and putting my phone back in my pocket. josh looked a little mad, though.

"let me see what they said. was it bad? did they hurt you? are you okay? i swear to heck i'll kill 'em." josh said angrily and i laughed, shooing his arm when he tried to grab for my phone.

"joshy, it's nothing serious, no they didn't hurt me. it's fine, look i'm deleting it now." i said, showing him the screen of my phone and deleting it. he sighed and looked at me sadly.

"i just wanna make sure you're okay, yunno?" josh explained, pulling a cute lil puppy dog face. i melted and smiled at him adoringly.

"yeah, i get it babe." i mocked. he giggled and blush covered his face before driving off. i just smirked. a little bit later we pulled up to the curb by the forest and got out, making our way to the forest.

we were halfway there when josh started looking at my hand. i looked at him funny and he smiled.

"hey, your hand looks heavy, let me hold that for you." he said before grabbing my hand and lacing his fingers with mine. he was grinning like an idiot and so was i. i giggled and shook my head and soon we were at the dainty old treehouse. i smiled.

we climbed up the ladder and turned on the light when we got inside. i immediately flopped down on the couch, grabbing a controller and turning on the system. josh went to the snack cabinet and i looked at him ridiculously.

"josh, you seriously can not be hungry. you just ate an entire pizza my man!" i laughed, only half serious and he turned around with an oreo in between his teeth and a raised eyebrow. i chuckled and shook my head at him before i realized something, looking at the screen.

no way.

i looked at the log in screen in shock before looking at josh. he gave me a confused look. i pointed to the tv screen and josh glanced at it before looking back at me, still confused.

"joshua whatever your middle name is dun! i can't even believe you right now! why do i not have a profile on your PS4?!" i screamed, putting my hand to my heart and feigning hurt. he laughed and sat down on the couch next to me with all his food. i glared at him before picking "create new profile"

"aww cmon babe, you can't be that mad." he said, the back of his hand caressing my arm lightly. i suppressed a shudder and a smile and focused on making my profile. i typed in the name tyjo and picked the blue square face. i felt josh's hand make it's way down to my side and i flinched away, practically hearing the devilish grin on his face.

"tyyyylerrrr," he said. totally not creepy. he started poking my side and i couldn't fight the grin on my face. i slapped his hand away and went back to my game. i started playing Little Big Planet. i was currently a little sack person having to go through the tutorial again. josh started tickling my side and i squirmed and moved over to the other side of the couch, giggling a bit.

"knock it off meanie!" i said with a smile. i looked over at him to see him grinning before he jumped on me, tickling my sides with no mercy, making me scream and laugh. i kicked my legs and squirmed, feeling his hands on my sides.

"jiiish!" i screamed, laughing uncontrollably. he let out a few giggles while still tickling me. "jo-josh! if-if you lo-love me let me go!" i practically shouted.

"i love you, but never!" josh shouted back. this went on for a few minutes before i started swearing up, down and sideways that i was gunna pee myself. we sat there for a bit, just looking at each each other.

i looked up at him, looking into his chocolatey eyed that made me melt. i leaned up on my elbows and kissed him, our lips moving in sync. josh's lips were soft in comparison to my chapped ones. i felt his hand move up to cup my cheek and he laid me back down on the couch, sitting between my thighs and never breaking the kiss. my throat let out a quiet moan when his teeth lightly bit my bottom lip. he pulled away first, panting heavily for air.

"so, you still mad?" he breathed, skimming the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip. i smiled and shook my head at put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him back down to me. crashing my lips to his, rough but gentle at the same time, and still passionate. he put his hands on my waist and my other hand went to hold onto his shoulder. i rolled my hips up into his, feeling his erection rub against mine. he groaned and bit my lip harshly, his arm moving around the small of my back and pulling my body into his and grinding his co.ck into my own.

oh yeah, i'm gettin some tonight.

---------------

so thats that, sorry i'm not actually one for writing
smut but omg i've been reading all of your comments and holy heck i'm dying. all of your comments about the references in my first few chapters where i just went crazy and felt like it. your comments are legitimately the highlight of my day. don't stop guys.

just like jish don't stop poundin the booty.

aye.

anyways, this is short like always and sorry about that. hope you still like it though, i tried my best and bRO GUESS WHAT I'M GETTING MY BRACES OFF IN A MONTH AND I GOT COMMENDED ON ALL OF MY STANDARDIZED TESTS AND I PASSED THE YEAR WITH FLYING FUCKING HOMO COLORS YOU GUYS. THIS IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT AND I GOT GOT COMMENDED ON MY ALGEBRA EOC AND FUCK YES I'M LIVIN IT UP GUYS I'M SO PROUD OF ME ARE YOU PROUD PLEASE BE PROUD.

if you guys are just as lucky, or maybe not, i'm proud of you too, and just as excited about your accomplishments as i am about my own.

okay, sorry bout that lil rant but hey,

read/comment/vote/suck my ass