Double Weeding

Characters : Blas Elias, Mark Slaughter

"Do you know what my darling?" Asked Blas looking at his girlfriend with a small smile.

"No, what Blas?" asked Lily, Blas's girlfriend.

"I love Lez Zeppelin." Replied Blas trying not to laugh as his girlfriend looked down with a sad face.

"Not as much as you baby." Said Blas lifting his girlfriend's chin with his finger,. She smile at him and he kissed her tenderly.

"Do you want to go out tonight?" Asked Blas as they pulled apart their kiss.

"Yes I would like to go out with you babe but not in a fancy restaurant." Replies Lily.

"Okay, anything for you my darling!" Said Blas putting his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder. they walked outside their apartment then downtown. Blas didn't even care if his girlfriend was wearing jogging pants or a pretty white dress he loved her so much and tonight he'll prove it to her by asking her to marry him. He thought about the place where he could take his sweet darling to propose it to her. Then an idea came in his mind : the studio, the place they met. He took his girlfriend to a waffle house, she loved waffles, it was perfect.

"A waffle house? Blas you're the best seriously. I love them!" Exclaimed Lily as Blas guided her near a table.

"Yeah. Tonight is special." Said Blas who instantly regret what he said.

"Why baby?" She asked and he looked down at the menu to think of an answer.

"Well baby, every night is special with you." Replied Blas with a charming smile and she blushed. The couple ordered their meals and when the waitress came back with the plates, the couple was in a deep conversation and they didn't even realise that the waitress was there standing next to them. She sighed and put down the plates on the table when Blas and Lily lifted their hands from the table. After the waitress left, they both started to eat their meals.

"So do you like it?" Asked Lily few minutes after they started eating. Blas looked up from his plate, mouth full of food, it made Lily laughed and Blas smiled. Blas emptied his mouth and said that waffles had always been a good meal. They laughed and finished their meal. After diner, they walked out of the building then Blas took his girlfriend to the studio. Blas was getting nervous, what if something goes wrong? What if she says no? What if I fuck up everything? All these questions were running into Blas's head, he needed to hold her hand or else he'll bit his nails to blood.

"Blas darling, are you okay? You look a little bit nervous?" Asked Lily when her boyfriend took her hand.

"No I'm fine, don't worry about me." Answered Blas as he stopped walking in front of the studio. he looked few meters away and realised that Mark and Jenny were there too, Lily couldn't see them , she was back to the couple. He saw Mark kneeling down and he knew that it was the time to do it, at the same time that one of his best friends. He kneeled down and Lily took a step back.

"What are you doing Blas?" She asked and he took the ring he's been caring since the last few weeks.

"Shh darling let me speak. Started Blas opening the small black velvet boxe. Lily, we first met each other at the studio and when I first saw you, I knew that I was in love with you. I knew that with you all my life would change. Now I want to wake up everyday with the beautiful smile of Mrs Elias. Lily, will you marry me?" Finished Blas as his girlfriend started to cry.

"Yes. Yes I will Blas!" She answered and her future husband stood up to put the ring around her finger. He kissed her tenderly and few second later, the new fiancé saw Mark and Jenny walking close to them.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Asked Blas who stood right next to his future wife. Before Mark could even open his mouth to speak, Jenny started to scream and jump up and down saying that Mark asked her to marry him.

"In that case, we have two new amazing wife" Said Blas as Lily showed her friend her ring. Both girls hugged each other and Mark and Blas walked close to each other.

"Congratulation mate, did you know that I was coming here?" Asked Mark and Blas laughed.

"You too, no I didn't, I kind off decided to the last moment to come here. I thought that it was the perfect place, where everything started." Replied Blas and the girls stopped jumping up and down.

"Was all this a coincidence or it was planned that you two ask us the same day at the same place?" Asked Jenny pointing at the guys. They simply shook their head and said that it was a coincidence. Blas was lost in his thoughts, now that Lily said yes, will there relationship still be the same or will it change because she was now attached to him? He said to himself that it didn't matter because he was with the women he loved .

"We should do a double weeding! We got asked on the same day, at the same place and it will be awesome if we get married at the same place at the same time." Proposed Lily and Jenny instantly agreed to her idea. The guys laughed and said that it was a great idea.

WEEDING DAY

Everything was perfect, everybody was there to see the newlyweds. Blas and Mark were waiting for their girl to come down the alley. Both men were nervous, too much questions were running through their head. The two girls decided that they would be accompanied each other. The music started and the girls started to walk, their heart were beating really fast and as they walked the saw all their friends and family waving at them. Blas and Mark looked at their beautiful girl like it was the first time they met. Blas remembered the look on Lily's face when he first saw her and that make him fall for her each time he look at her. Mark was smiling like an idiot, all he wanted to do was to run next to Jenny and kiss her, he thought that she was so beautiful, so perfect. Lily walked next to Blas and Jenny in front on Mark. I'm going to marry a awesome girl that wears a beautiful dress on a double weeding, thought Blas.