Chapter 1

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

I groggily get out of bed and punched my alarm clock in the face. (LIKE A BOSS)  

I have few hours before I need to get to class, so I'll take a shower and hang out with my best friend Alex in the meantime. 

Alex is kind of a popular jock. He's on the football team. 

I'm a not-so-popular shy gamer girl and don't like to party that much. 

I grab my outfit for the day and step in the shower.

~after getting ready~

I walk out my dorm and go to Alex's. I walk in and he's ready to go. 

We walk around campus and get some Starbucks and food. 

After about an hour, the warning bell rang, so we parted ways and went to class. 

After class, the club activities usually hang out, and today Alex wanted me to hang out with the jocks. I agreed, but I won't be socializing. I'm too shy.

We walk down to the football field and I sit on the bleachers with Alex.

"Aren't you gonna talk to anyone y/n?"

"Nah, I feel like these guys are too stuck up." I reply coldly.

"They're not. Give them a chance. Mark is pretty cool." He pointed to the most popular kid on campus. I have to admit, he is pretty hot. He had short black hair, glasses, chocolate brown eyes.

"y/n, cmon! Don't be a party pooper. At least say hi to someone." He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me up, but I didn't budge. He sighed and picked me up. 

"Alex, put me the fuck down!" I screamed, getting everyone's attention and causing some people to laugh.

I blushed and he smirked at me. I hit his chest and he acted like he was gonna drop me. 

He smirked at me and I got really annoyed.

"Ugh, put me down!" I frowned. 

"Not unless you talk to someone." "I doubt anyone will wanna talk to some weird gamer girl like me." I sighed as he put me down. To be honest, he was pretty strong.

"I bet lots of people will. You should talk to Mark, he likes games too." He smiled and patted my head. 

I giggled and sat down again. 

"Hey Mark, come over here." Alex yelled. Mark walked over to us.

"Hey this is y/n, she's really lonely and needs friends. Just kidding, but she's my best friend." He explained.

"I thought I was your best friend." Mark pouted and I giggled. His voice was deep and smooth and he didn't sound like a preppy, stuck-up stereotypical jock. 

"Introduce yourselves." Alex said impatiently. Mark chuckled.

"Nice to meet you y/n, I'm Mark." He flashed a perfect smile.

"Nice to meet you too. Alex told me you like games too." I smiled. He looked excited.

"OMG you like video games too?!!" He yelled like a little kid. 

"No. I don't like them." He looked confused before I continued.

"I love them." I finished with a smirk.

Mark seems pretty nice. I thought that since he was the most popular kid, that he would be a total douche.

"Hey y/n I want you to meet one of my best friends. He likes games too." Mark said and he led me to a boy that was his height, but had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. 

"Y/n, this is Jack. Jack is Irish and likes games just like you." Mark smiled at us.

"Nice to meet you Jack." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you too!" He sounded really energetic.

Alex soon walked up to us. "I see you met Jack. These two are the only jocks I hang out with. Most of the other ones are dicks." I giggled at his statement. 

I could get used to this 'socialising' thing. 

==============================

Well, i hope u like my book so far... even tho its the first chapter. thx for taking ur time to read this chapter! stay crunchy my cookies!! ^_^