Chapter 10

(i only got asked one question, i might do a Q&A another time)

(Mark's pov)

I was walking around campus out of boredom. 

I sighed as I went to the fountain that I would go to to think, or to calm down.

It was peaceful, until I heard quiet sobs.

I looked around to find Y/n crying and shaking violently. My heart dropped at the sight.

I slowly walked up to her and noticed bruises on her arms. What happened to her?

"Y-y/n? are you okay?" My voice cracked near the end of the sentence. 

She jumped and looked up at me. Her eyes were red and puffy.

She shook her head and covered her face with her hands and cried more, but quieter this time.

I pulled her into a warm embrace. 

She put her arms around me tightly and sobbed into my shoulder.

"Shhhh. It's okay." I reassured her and rubbed small circles on her back. 

Eventually she calmed down and stopped crying.

"Sorry Mark. I didn't mean to make you worried." She looked up at me and hugged me again.

"I'm sorry." I replied. She looked at me confused.

"For what?" 

"For ignoring you for a few weeks." I sighed.

"It's okay, Zach didn't let me talk to anyone." she said, sighing.

"Oh." Was all I said.

 (your pov)

"Thanks for cheering me up Markimoo~." I giggled and kissed his cheek. 

He blushed.. A LOT! 

"What made you start crying in the first place? If you don't mind me asking." He asked politely.

I explained to him how I wanted to leave him because it wasn't fair that I couldn't talk to any one pf my friends and that he abused me.

He looked furious. I've never seen him have that look on his face.

"I will beat his ass up if he lays another finger on you." He growled, clenching his fists.

"Are you sure about that? She's MY girlfriend." I jumped and saw Zach look at Mark with an evil smirk on his face.

I could already tell this wasn't going to end well.

==========

OMG 1.1k reads already?! we hit 1k yesterday! =^-^= i love u guys soo much! stay crunchyyy my coookiesss