Chapter 2

(Alex's pov)

Y/n was introduced to all the jocks in our group.

She became friends with a few other people besides Mark and Jack.

She met Jordan, he's kinda emo, like y/n. He has grey hair and dark green eyes. He's 6 foot, so he's taller than me, Mark, and Jack. 

She also met Felix, which he goes by Pewds. He, Mark and Jack are the loud, class clowns. Pewds has dirty blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and a small beard, which he shaves a lot. (Mark and Jack also have their regular beards. I just wanted to point that out because they are 23 in this story. They may have not had beards at that age, but just pretend!)

Then she met Bob and Wade. They aren't really jocks, but they hang out with Mark. They're both over 6 feet tall, so they're the tallest of the group. Bob is slightly chubby. (by a lot! sorry I'm mean XD) Wade is pretty skinny. Bob has glasses and Wade has a scruffy beard like Mark's, but Mark's was more fabulous.

She also met Ken and Ryan. Ryan goes by the name of Cry, though. They hang out with Pewds mostly. Cry wears a poker face mask all the time, so nobody knows what he looks like, but he has brown hair. Ken has dark brown hair (or black... idk) and a longish beard. He has brown eyes and sometimes wears glasses.

They all became friends fast. 

==============================

this wasn't necessarily a chapter, more like introducing other people. this chapter kinda sucks, but if u guys want, ill upload again today with an actual chapter. stay crunchy my cookies!!!! <3