Chapter 4

We arrived at the party and Pewds was wearing a dress with a boa and high heels.

"Don't I look fabulous?" He yelled over the loud music. 

"Yeah... suuure." I smiled. He looked offended. 

"Bitch you wish you were me." He attempted to do a fabulous pose, but ended up falling, causing everyone to laugh. 

"Damn, how do girls wear high heels?" He laughed. 

We talked for about 10 minutes, until Mark, Jack, Ken, Bob, Wade, and Ryan (aka Cry) walked up to us. 

"Hi y/n!" Jack ran up to me and hugged me. 

(Mark's pov) 

When Jack hugged y/n, it felt as if I had gotten stabbed in the heart. I don't know why, but I felt jealous. I sighed and excused myself and went to the bathroom. 

I splashed water on my face. 

Calm down Mark, it was just a hug... right? Or was it more? Ugh I'm so confused. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed as I walked back to the group. 

"Mark, are you okay?" Y/n asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. Y/n pulled me over to a spot where there was nobody and pulled over chairs for us.

"I know you're lying, tell me the truth. What's wrong Mark?" Shit... 

"Well, I don't really feel good. I'm pretty tired." That was half true. I was kinda tired. She nodded and sighed.

"Wanna go back with the others?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure." We walked over to the others and sat with them. It was pretty hard to find them since there were a lot of people here. Pewds was pretty popular, as you can tell. 

We all talked for another hour before we decided to head back to our dorms.

==================