Chapter 3

a/n: if this story gets 1k reads, i will do a face reveal! on with the story

(your pov)

I was walking around campus before sundown and sat on a bench. It was in front of a lake. The view was beautiful. I sat on the bench, pulled out my earbuds, and listened to music.

It was quiet and peaceful. I sighed and got up as the sun disappeared from the sky. It was late anyways, so I headed back to my dorm to see Alex in there crying. 

"Alex, what's wrong? " I got worried. 

"I-its my girlfriend.. she broke up with me." He sobbed on the couch. 

I walked over to him and hugged him and he cried silently on my shoulder, sniffling a few times.

"Alex, it's okay. Do you want some ice cream?" He instantly perked up and smiled. 

"Yes please!" I giggled at how excited he was. 

I walked over to the fridge and got out his favorite flavor, chocolate chip cookie dough. (this personally is my favorite flavor)

He ran over to me and took the ice cream and a spoon and ran back to the couch and sat down. I sighed and grabbed another spoon and ate it with him, which surprisingly, he shared. 

I got on Netflix and put on anime. (if you dont like anime, then just put your favorite show)

Not even halfway through the first episode, he fell asleep. We didn't have to go to class tomorrow, so I decided to stay up. 

I got up and put away the ice cream and spoons. I walked back to the couch to see that Alex was awake. 

"Hey, y/n, can we go to this party, it starts in an hour." He gave me puppy dog eyes. I checked the time on my phone. It read 11:15. I don't really wanna go, but if we do, it might take his mind off of her. Ehh why not? 

"Yeah, sure. Let's get ready." I put on (outfit of your choice) and did my hair. I grabbed my purse and walked out the door with Alex. 

Alex told me that Felix, or Pewds, was hosting the party... Things might get interesting.