Chapter 7

(Mark's pov)

I was getting ready for the big game tonight. I had asked y/n to be there, and she said yes.

I grabbed my jersey and put it on over my shoulder pads. I grabbed my helmet, but didn't put it on, I will when we go out on the field. 

We had to run over our plays and practice quickly before the game. And I decided to walk there with Alex, Jack, Felix, Ken, and Cry. (they're on the football team too btw)

We were running our drills until the other team came and asked to practice. It was almost time for the game to start, so we let them and went into our locker room. 

I walked with Jack and Alex to talk to our team other than Felix, Ken and Cry cause they were filling up their water bottles.

le timeskip~

We won the game. y/n was there too! I think I like her... But its too early to tell her.

After the game, I invited y/n to come over to my dorm and chill and play video games.

She happily accepted. 

After about 3 hours, she had to go back to her dorm. It made me a little sad, but I continued to play video games.

(your pov)

I went back to my dorm and decided to work on my pile of homework and schoolwork.

timeskip to the next day~

I got up, ate and got dressed. I was bored, so decided to walk around campus.

After walking around for a while, I sat on a nearby bench and listened to music.

=======

srry for the short chapters. im out of ideas tho. stay crunchy my cookies.