The day everything change

The screams were heard throughout the whole village blood covered the streets dead bodies scattered all over the place. I didn't understand what it meant I was only two years old when my village was slaughtered in front of my very eyes. I watched as my mother was killed right in front of me I saw how they tortured her. The way she was in pain but refused to back down she didn't want them to know that I was there because if they found me I would have been killed as well. I stayed hidden from them until I was sure it was safe to come out. When they were done with all the killing I came out only to be met with dead bodies but I knew these people. They were the bodies of my friends, family, neighbors and everyone I ever cared about. All I could see was blood, dead bodies, and more blood. It wasn't until I saw my mother's body did I finally understand what had haves they had been murdered in cold blood. I felt my heart harden to cold ice on that day I promised myself to get stronger to never let anything get in my way. That was the day I locked all my emotions away I became cold hearted never showing emotion to any one. That was the day my life end and it gave birth to the shadow demon.