Chapter 16

Hinata's POV

I could feel the blood rushing to my already heated up face. I can't believe that I GAVE NARUTO-KUN A LAP DANCE!!!!

I was on the verge of passing out when I noticed Naruto-kun blushing. Maybe he felt the same way that I did about him? Maybe he'd confess his love to me!? I stopped my thoughts because not give myself any hope.

"Get off me!" Naruto yelled.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. Brokenly nodding, I climbed off his lap and touched a hand to my mouth. We were under a jutsu, but we still kissed. Flushing bright red, I saw his eyes squeezing shut as I fidgeted nervously with my now sweaty palms. The girl with blue eyes and shorts must've seen the hurt in my eyes because she gestured with her chin towards Naruto-Kun's lap. Following it with my gaze, I turned as red as Sasuke's beloved tomato.

There was a huge lump in his pants...

"Rin, you've gone too far this time. I'm afraid you need to punished," the man with silver spikes for hair sighed.

"Punished?" she seemed amused.

At least I think it was a she... The hair was awfully feminine....

"Yes, but I'll let you choose the lesser of two evils. You can either give Kurai a lapdance and a little kiss or you can be nice to Sasuke for an hour."

The blood drained from her face, the colour fading from her cheeks as her jaw went slack. I could distinctly see the horror in her large brown eyes. Part of me was ecstatic that I had kissed Naruto-Kun and another part was trying to faint, but every part of my mind and soul agreed that I had been violated. People beings were not meant to control one another so utterly and completely, let alone at all. It's a neglection of our free will.

The girl named Rin swallowed and glanced at the brawny male beside her. He was smirking, almost like he had planned this whole thing. As her gaze remained locked on his, the Kurai boy patted his thighs and winked. Watching as she clenched and unclenched her jaw, I saw her climb onto him and swing her hair around. Her performance seemed to be a mixture of the blue eyed girl's and Tenten's, making sure to avoid pressing her relatively small breasts against the male beneath her.

"Now kiss him," Kakashi demanded.

A low growl came from the girl, a hateful glare directed towards her sensai. Yet, she did as told. Only, it was his forehead that she pressed her lips against and not Kurai's mouth.

"Are you all satisfied what that?" Kakashi asked.

"Not quite..." the girl with blue eyes smirked.

With that, she punched Sasuke who was pinching his nose before making her way over to the girl atop Kurai's lap. From the expression of mixed fear and curiosity, I could only assume that she had a powerful jutsu or a powerful right hook. The pale girl grabbed her shoulders, her back now turned to avoid anyone's gaze.

"Pleasant dreams," she hummed.

And then Rin's eyes dulled, a sweet smile on her lips. It only lasted about half a minute before she started screaming and thrashing, begging for someone to stop. I gulp, afraid. The girl must've put Rin under a strong genjutsu, one that inflicts nyghtmares. Suddenly tiny slices began to cut themselves into Rin's forearms and shoulders. The intensity of her wails only increased before she collapsed against Kurai's broad chest.

"W-w-wha-what was that?" I ask.

"That was a jutsu that only person in the world can perform," Tenten gulped.

"I thought the Uchiha clan was gone except for Sasuke," Neji glares.

"Uchiha?" I ask, wide eyed.