chapter 13- enter Amber Uchiha!

Sasuke's POV

I'm going to murder him. I'm going to murder him. This was the only thought going through my mind.

I turned my attention to Rin, who looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face. Oh how I wished I could have smacked that smirk off his face.

"That was some show Sasuke. You gave poor Sakura a nosebleed," Rin chuckled.

He must've really have had a death wish because I was going to beat the living crap out of him if he said one more thing.

"Sasuke you got to learn to control your urges or you might end up in a slave market," he continued.

Rin did really have a death wish and I was just honestly about to carry it out for him.

"I can already see it happening- ladies and gentlemen, today we have a fine rare boy. He is wild, stubborn, handsome, and is well trained in the ninja way- now why don't we start the price at a thousand dollars." Rin taunted.

That was the final straw, Rin had taken this too far. I ran at him with the intention to kill, but before I could punch that smirk off his face someone grabbed me by the wrist.

I turned my head to look at the person who had dared to interfere with my revenge. The threat died on my lips when I saw her face, shocked that this mystery woman would get into something that didn't concern her.

"Sorry I'm late," she bowed and released me.

"Amber, it took you long enough!" Rin shook his head.

"All these trees look alike, okay? I'm new here and your landscape is really confusing!" she defended herself.

For some reason, I started laughing. Maybe it was the way that this Amber's pale cheeks got all rosy with embarrassment or the way her blue eyes sparked with annoyance, but she amused me either way.

"Gah! Laughing at an Uchiha?!" Amber growled, showing off the necklace that she hide beneath her billowy kimono style blouse.

"You're an Uchiha?" Sakura gasped.

"Last time I checked," she scoffed.

"B-but... Itachi...?" Sakura paled.

"That dimwit! What did Itachi do now? Did he freaking lose another kunai again? Don't tell me it was in the Hokage's office ag-"

"My brother slaughtered the entire clan," I frowned, no longer amused.

Amber's eyes widened, her pale pink lips drawn back in a gasp. Closing her mouth, Amber shook her head and placed her hands on her tiny waist.

"As if! Itachi would never hurt a flea, plus he's not even strong enough to beat me in a fight!" Amber rolled her eyes.

"It's not like you were there to witnessed your parents being murdered or you who watched the rest of the clan being murdered by your brother through a memory that he showed you. SO DON'T YOU DARE HAVE SAY THAT ITACHI WOULDN'T EVEN HURT A FLY WHEN HE'S LEFT HUNDREDS OF CORPSES BEHIND!" I could feel myself trembling with rage.

I didn't mean to snap at her I just became so enraged when she said that Itachi couldn't even hurt an insect.

What does she know about Itachi that I, his own flesh and blood, wouldn't know? I've seen enough to know that he is a cold and heartless bastard that needs to be eliminated from the face of the earth, and that's why I need to train to get stronger as fast as I can so that I can have my revenge.

My mental runt was interrupted by Rin punching me in the face. I stood up from the ground wiping the blood from my mouth, "what was that for?" He grabbed my face and jerked it towards Amber's direction. I saw her shoulders shake with silent sobs and for the first time in my life I felt like a complete jackass.