I am yours now

Rin's p.o.v

Should I make this contract or should I just forget about the contract and leave. I shook my head, no stop it I said i would free him no matter what!

"I accept to make a contract with you Kurai." If it were possible for a person eyes to literally pop out of their socks then it probably would have happen to him right about now.

He gave me a very evil smile so wide that his canies stuck out of his mouth. "Then come closer so that we can exchange blood."

I moved closer to the wall that he was bound to when i was close enough to touch his mouth I gave him my wrist.

"Kurai bite me so that we can finish this pact and be on our way from this place" He leaned in closer to me and bit down hard on my wrist. As I watch my blood flow from my wound flow into his mouth I see just how hungry he is.

"Kurai your taking to much blood. Please stop" He gasps letting go of my wrist. "Sorry its justr been awhile since I had anything to eat so I was really hungry. Here take some of my blood to replace some of what I took from you."

He practically shoved his bleeding wrist into my mouth. Now you might be thinking gross I can't believe she's drinking his blood it must taste awful well I hate to burst your bubble but it actually tasted good.

I don't know what I hate more the fact that he drank my blood or the fact that I drank his and liked it.

"What do we do now Kurai" he looked at me for a minute then without so such as a warning bit his tongue and kissed me.

I was frozen in so much shock that I didn't realise that blood was filling inside my mouth I swallowed it to avoid choking on it.

I was about to ask why he did that when I feel a burning sensation on my neck appear it hurt so much. Oh Jashin I felt like my hand got cut off.

When the pain finally stopped I looked down at my hand only to see a weird looking star that had 5 points on it inside of a circle that was inside another circle but it star shaped.

I looked at Kurai for an explanation. "It's a symbol to show that you and I have made a contract together. When a demon makes a contract with a human they're bound together with one another. If the person who made the contract dies then the demon will become unstable and probably kill everything in its sight. So I have to be extremely careful so that doesn't end up happening."

It took a few ments for me to process all that information and by the time I did Kurai was free from the chains that bounded him to the cave. He may have had an expressionless face on but I could tell that he was actually happy to finally be free from those bounds.

"Let's get out of here Rin" he grabbed me by my arms and threw me on his back then started running the way I had first entered the cave through. When we reach there the exit of still blocked so Kurai did what any idiot would do. He punched the wall to create another exit.

I must have been in there for a long time because the sky was dark. As we start marketing our way through the forest I started to wonder what had happened to those rogue ninjas.

If I ever saw them again I would personally be the one to deliver them to the gates of he'll and that a promise but in order to do that I have to train to my breaking point and that's just what I'll do.

*******************************************************

Thanks for read it so far. Please don't forget to comment on what you think. Here a picture of Rin demon contract tattoo