Chapter 17

Jesus POV

I was so disappointed in my brother he just was.... i'on even know.

Laniyah rubbed my shoulders as she kissed my forehead.

"I'm sure he is gonna be fine... and that's coming from the hostage." She laughed as I mushed her head.

"Stop with the kidnapping jokes, for real this serious." I said kissing her lips lightly as Karmela made gagging noises.

"Nasty nasty nastayyyy." She said making a stink face.

"What the fuck is my life," My dad said laughing. "My son got a hostage pregnant, Diamond dead, my daughter getting a tan, and Chris shot his self."

"Dad we not finna go past that like you just didn't say I was getting a tan?" Karmela lightly laughed.

"Yeah, you heard right you getting a little shade." He spoke shaking his head.

King POV

I was leaving town, everything I had here wasn't worth a damn... Diamond is dead, my son in jail...my life is just gone. I'm going to New York and away from Florida as much as I can.

"Now boarding flight 2234," I grabbed my bag and got on the plane.

I looked down at the picture of Diamond, Messiah, and I. We went for New Years when I took her to countdown and we met Kevin Gates that day. Messiah looked so happy that day he was just cheesing..

I got in the seat as I went through pictures of Diamond.

"Rest in Peace baby, you deserve it." I said as a tear slipped her eye. As I thought back to when I first met her.

Karmela POV

I was so mad, like my whole family leaving... it just wasn't right. Chris committing suicide blew me.

"Family of Christian Perkins?"

"Over here!" My dad spoke but came out like a yell.

"Come in the room with me."

The four of us got up and followed him, we were led to what I was guessing to be Christian's room.

We walked in an Christian was wide awake, I literally almost cried... well I did, but y'all don't need to know that.

"You see Christian is fine, he put a gun to the center of his forehead and pulled the trigger. The bullet went exactly between the two halves of his brain and did almost no damage. He was unconscious, but woke up earlier with no apparent consequences except for entry and exit holes in his skull." Doctor Henry spoke while tapping the pen on the clipboard.

"Wow," I said looking briefly at Chris while he looked sad.

"He is very lucky to be alive right now, but you should get him under suicide watch or therapy." Dr. Henry said before walking out.

My dad sat on the chair at the end of his bed and starred at Chris.

"Dad? Laniyah and me about to get some food or some," Jesus said before leaving to really God knows where.

When the door closed I sat on the edge of Christian's bed. My dad kept starring and then he tapped his foot.

"What the hell where you thinking?!?" He blurted out, as I lightly jumped. Chris slowly looked at him.

"What did you just say?"

"You hear me! You heard my black ass loud and clear, the fuck you tryna kill yourself for huhh?"

"Dad I'm gay," Christian said, as I just kept quiet. "I hated the way use to think, and I was gonna tell ma' but she gone...she gone mann,"

I seen him have waterfalls from his eyes as I embraced him careful to not lean on tubes.

"Son, we gonna get through this as a family... mother being her or not I gotchu'." My dad said as Chris somewhat smiled.

"I love you guys," I said as my dad got up and hugged us.

Jesus walked in the room.

"Damn what I miss?" He said laughing, with Laniyah smiling behind him.

"I'm gay," Chris came out once again.

"I'an gon judge but I'an taking no more waterfalls from you."

_____________

Awwww so touching💜💜 damn Chris being gay I sprites my damn self. But, I got the idea on the hospital scene so I hope you like it. Muahhhhh babiesss

~Call_meh_tayy 😇 💞