Chapter 19

Kyrie POV (also in multimedia)

I looked at my babygirl Kyren as she played with my hair, I sat with Karmela as she played in my babies hair.

"Is the father involved?" Karmela asked.

"Yeah, he got his own apartment down the street but I live with my dad," I spoke as my baby giggled. "What you laughing at? You laughing at mommy?"

"Noooo," She laughed trying to run.

"Where you going?" I asked smiling.

"No-no where!" She said, I stopped letting her catch her breath.

"So, what's up with you? I haven't seen you in 2 years!" I exclaimed as she shrugged.

"I been getting used to the fact that my mother died... then my dad was depressed til' he met a girl... she a nice I guess." She smiled lowly. "As long as he happy... I'm happy you know."

"I heard you got into modeling." I smiled as she nodded 'yeah'.

It was getting late so I told her I was leaving. I got up and grabbed my baby I walked outside. I put my child in the car as the dude walked up on me and I was quick to grab my mase, I've been a little on edge ever since I came to Memphis... I was a little scared knowing Kyle was after me. I was gonna do anything to make sure I keep my baby safe.

"Chill!" He yelled, but I still kept it at my side.

"What do you want?" I questioned as he smiled holding flyers.

"I was gonna invite you to a kickback everyone going too, if you down." He said passing me a ghetto ass flyer.

Kickback
Don't come with no drama! Baddest hoes get in VIP
$5 for guys $1 for girls
5555 Grobe rd
Starts at 7 ends at whenever

I read it laughing to myself, I was gonna bring Karmela with me if I chose to go. I pulled out the driveway going to Chris house.

*

*

*

Karmela POV

I remember visiting my mother's grave like it was yesterday, I just hoped she was at peace with herself and hope she didn't hold and unnecessary grudges