Chapter One

Karmela POV

My ass was hurting after mama gave me and Jesus a whooping for breaking her vase. We walked back in the room and daddy came over to me with my phone in his hand. SHIT! Man, I just knew I was finna get another whooping.

"Why is boys texting your phone after you said they weren't?" He asked me as I shrugged. "I know yo mama just gave you a whooping SO Karmela Nicole Perkins let me catch you texting another nigga on a relationship level or sexual level and YOU will not be able to even walk for a year. Try me if you bad."

"Yes sir." I said grabbing my phone and walking to my room.

I need to fix my act or put a app lock on my damn phone.

*

*

*

Kyrie POV

I was in Christians bed on his laptop playing Virtual Villagers, I always have to make another one cause he never takes care of them for me.

"I got a popsicle riri." Chris said coming in the room. I, one of the few people who can tell the difference between Jesus and Christian.  Chris is like the little brother my step mama and dad have been to lazy to make.

"Thanks Chris." I tell him grabbing it.

"Yeah whatever." He said getting in the bed with me. He got on his phone and was texting a girl. "Hello?.....yeah.. no I'm not gon say I love you back cause I don't.......yeah yeah gon head and get yo uncle cause he ain't gon do shit.....bye." he said hanging up as I started laughing.

"I'm gon tell yo mama." I said still laughing. He pushed me off the bed as I too off running to his mama room. I was just playing but he messed up now. He was chasing after me. Their house wasn't that big so I busted through his mama room getting a crazy look from her.

"Everything okay?" She asked me.

"Christian ex uncle gon try and kill him." I said telling on him as she looked at Christian who just walked through the door.

"Christian why is some little girl threating you?" Aunt D asked him.

"Cause I wouldn't say I love her." Chris tells her as she huffs.

"I'll tell your father later. Lock my door I'm tired of y'all coming in." Aunt D said as I locked her door from the inside then closed it.

"FOOD DONE YALL COME EAT!" Uncle Quez said as I ran downstairs. I was hungry.

*

*

*

Messiah POV

I tried to open mama's room door but it was locked. I liked eating in her room with her, I huffed then went downstairs. I sat at the table with everyone else and started to eat. I loved my brothers and sisters. I just like being with my mama more. She understood me better than no other. As I heard the doorbell. I got up to answer it and it was my grandpa.

"Hey grandpa." I said smiling.

"Wassup." He said walking past me, sat back down and ate my food. I ate quickly so I could leave.

I threw my plate in the trash can and grabbed my keys. Jesus stopped me....or Chris? Shit, it was one of them.

"Where you going? Bitch, don't leave me here I wanna go." It was definitely Jesus the way his rude ass talked he would never be our lord.

"Come on." I tell him as he threw his food away and got in the car.

"So where we going?" He asked me.

"Somewhere.....I didn't' tell you to come." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"Better be going where the bitches at." He mumbles under his breath.

I grip the wheel wondering why I let his ass come anyway.

___________
___________

I stop in my girlfriend Christina apartment complex. I brought my black Toyota cause I didn't wanna bring attention to my car. Jesus got out the car and started looking around. Mugging everything and everyone. I don't know why Chris and him was so mad at the world but Chris don't really give a fuck at the same time though. So sometime he was chill but both of them has anger problems always like they were mad all the time.

"So you bring me to the hood?" Jesus asked me as I shrugged and turned around facing him ready to spit facts on him.

"Lil bro' you go to a hood school, yo parents hood, they talk hood, they act hood, less than an hour ago they gave yo ass a hood whooping, you was born in the hood, you try and act hood, so why are you surprised we are here?" I ask him.

"Mama's boy don't make me embarrass you so you need to shut yo mouth." He said making me shrug  walking once again to her apartment. I walked up the steps to B5. I knocked on the door to her apartment as she opened it up and smiled looking up at me. she wasn't short she was 5'5 even and I was 5'9 a little taller than her. As we hugged, I wanted to greet her with money but mama wouldn't give me any.

"Oh, let me close the door." She said doing what she said the looked at Jesus as he kept his mug.

"So, you ready to go?" I asked her as she nodded.

"Is Jesus coming?" She asked looking at him as he looked at her shocked she knew the difference.

"Nahhh It's Chris." He lied. As she smiled.

"Jesus I know its you so don't play I have twin sisters you know, so I was grown up to know the difference between them." She said as he nodded then smiled a little.

"Damn it smiles." I said as he mugged me.  We walked back to my car going to the Mall.

*

*

*

King POV

"I still love you." Deja said to me. I love her too but my love is for Diamond.

"I can't love you like I want their is someone else." I tell her.

"Give me a chance and I will show you I can be worth it please King I don't wanna live without you."  She begs as I kiss her showing her the answer.

"I still love you to and I'm ready to give you a chance." I said as she smiled upon my lips. As we deepen it falling onto the couch as she pulled her dress up and I realize she only had on a thong. The door opened as I looked and it was Zadden and Serenity holding pizza and hot wings.

We look at the annoyed they just came in.

"Well shit mybad I didn't know what yall was about to do." Serenity ghetto ass said putting the pizza on the kitchen counter.

Well, I guess I'm not getting play then. I look over at Diamond... I mean Deja and she smiles at me. I smile back. Diamond got Saint and I got Deja. Hopefully this will work out.