Chapter 11

3:15PM
Diamond POV

I sat in a hotel room by myself as my child, Jesus called me.

"Hello?" I said tiredly.

"Ma!" He said sounding relived. "Aye ma, where you at?"

"At a hotel, me and your dad got into it." I said I laid back on the bed.

"When you coming back?"

"I don't know baby.....but, it will be real soon. Just take care of your little sister for me, okay?"

"Alright mama.... look dad's calling me so I love you mama."

"I love you too, tell your sister and brother I said I loved them."

"Alright bye."

"Bye." As my son hung up and I sighed.

"What to do? What to do?" I said to myself trying to see what I was going to do.

There was a knock on my door.

I looked through the peephole as I seen King. I opened the door as he looked up.

"Hey," He said with a smile on his face.

"Hey.."

"Where is my son?"

"Doing a drop." King said as I shook my head. And fell into Lala land.

"Sooo, can I come in?"

"Ohh." I said falling out of Lala land and let him in. "So, what brings you by."

"You."

"Me? What could I-" As he shut me up with kissing me as we fell on the bed.

What the hell am I doing?

He kissed my neck.

Stop him!

He went lower.

Fuck it!

*

*

*

Jesus POV

I walked into my dad's study as he starred at me and Chris.

"So, y'all wanna take over cause I'm getting ready to step down from my throne." He said in his deep baritone voice.

"Uhhh yea- yeah." I said trying to puff my chest out as my dad laughed loudly.

"What 'bout you Christian?" As I starred at Chris.

"Nahhh, that ain't for me." He said as my dad nodded.

"You gotta protect your brother. So, y'all decide it's either all or nothin'." Dad said as I looked at Chris as we silently talked.

Chris shook his head as I gave him pleading eyes as Chris sighed.

I slapped him on the back smiling. My dad smiled.

"Pick up your sister take her home safely. Go to this location to get my shit....handle that." My dad said as Chris and I left.

We pulled up to the school as my brother Chris snatched my sister as my sister looked confused in the back seat.

"What the fuc-"

"Aye, now is not the time!" Chris yelled as I can tell he was still mad because I forced him into the game.

"We gon' drop her off?"

"Fuck that." He said as I shrugged.

We pulled up to a garage-like parking center as another car was far away. I got out the car with the suitcase as I walked halfway.

Another person with a hoodie on got out the car and walked towards me with a orange envelope looked as if it was filled with money.

He came closer as I realized it was Messiah.

As he pulled out a gun as pushed him and ran as I heard my sister scream as series of gunshots.

Pow!

Pow!

Someone came to the side of the car as Chris shot him. My sister was in the back seat crying as I had to find my way to the car.

Chris was shooting as I looked ad Messiah tried to shoot at me but it hit the column.

"Shit." I turned around shot him in the leg as I made a run for it. I hop in the as we sped off.

"Call dad..." Karmela said.

"What? why?" Chris said.

"Cause your shot!" I said as he looked at it.

"Damn..."

Karmela dialed dad's number as I made sure in my head that I was gon' kill that bitch ass nigga on sight.

I know my dad and King are beefing right now, but this shit became a terf war.