Chapter Ten

Diamond POV

I was crying my eyes out over what happened! I'm really a hoe.... I am, I used to have morals, but that shit flew out the window when I met Marquez....then King.

I pulled up to King's condo as I shook my head and wiped my eyes.

"No!"

"What do you mean no-"

"No, I'm not staying here. Not with Deja no that is dead. Just...ughh take me to-aha look at that I have fucking no where to go."

"Man, just stay here what is your problem?!"

"My problem is you! You are my problem, everything. My kids are fucking crazy like me and their father cause I failed as a fucking parent." I said slamming my hands on the glove capartment.

"No, you didn't."

"Yes I did, yes I did-and you know it."

"Okay, tell me how you failed. We got time. Like, you said you have no where to go." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Well, Karmela is a fast-little girl, Jesus is gonna end up dead before 23, Messiah is too clingy. I guess the only one who came out normal was Chris." I said laughing so I would stop crying.

"You didn't fail, they just have to find their way."

"So, where am I gonna go?"

"Wherever you tell me to drive."

______________________

Jesus POV

I was walking to my dad's car before a felt a hand on my arm.

"Can I please talk to you?" Bethany said as I turned around. "Please...."

"....yeah," I told my dad to hold up as he shook his head signalling he was already fed up with something and I need to hurry up. "What do you want?"

"To talk to you."

"We already talking."

"Man I didn't came back here for nothing! Not for you to be mean nope-you know what I'm done. The rumors are true, your just a ignorant asshole. You'll die old!" She said yelling in my face.

"You'll die keeping secrets." I mumbled.

"Is this what "this" is about? Because, I work for your dad omg you are so full of fucking-shit. You know that right?!" She said before turning around I didn't stop her as she felt she had to say more. "I really am sorry, sorry that I gave you the time of day."

She turned around as she was about to yell but I kissed her instead.

"I'm sorry too, sorry that I overreacted." I said looking at her in her eyes. "Call me, we have more to talk about, but I really have to go."

"Alright." Bethany said walking off to her car. As I sighed in relief that I can go home.

*

*

Taniya POV

I've been out the hospital for a couple days. I was scared to go to school, I felt so afraid. I knew my dad handled the girls, but the nightmares still haunted me that I was going to hell or heaven.

"Taniya?" My mama, Serenity, questioned.

"Huhh?"

"You okay?"

"Yes ma'am....mama can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah," She said siting on the edge of my bed.

"Why did you become a stripper?" I asked as she sighed. I asked this question plenty of times when I was younger, but I want answers.

"Can we talk when you are older?"

"Mama I wanna know right now."

"Fine, fine, fine, Well, I was in the 12th grade 18yrs old. My mama had cancer and my dad divorced her as soon as he heard the news. I had a younger sister who wanted to look pretty, and my mother needed her hospital and treatment bills paid so I became a stripper." She said looking at me occasionally.

"Why didn't you sell drugs, or work at IHOP?"

"Girl, selling drugs is a quick way to get money and a quick way to die." She said matter-of-factly.

"Okay, continue."

"So, I got the job and at first the dudes loved me , but only because I was a newbie. Then, I started to learn how to do tricks. Money was counting up my mama bills were getting paid. My sister had anything she needed and wanted. But, the pole began getting addictive to were I had enough money but I just can't stop even til this day." My mother said as I nodded.

"Mama, do you think we will ever stop being kingpins & drug dealers?"

"Only, the boys can tell if they open their eyes."

____________

Hey, I'm sorry or the long ass overdue update, but I got a new phone then I started another book that I won't post til' its done and things are going on in my life such as PROM!!! And I'm excited so I'm trying o update as much as I can before Prom so I can take a break.

~Call_meh_tayy